The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ThomasMSC

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 25, 2020
United States
Hey all,

Recently finished The Millionaire FASTLANE and I have to say that the book was one of the most captivating and enlightening that I have ever read on the subject of entrepreneurship and obtaining financial freedom. In all honesty, because of MJ's lessons and examples throughout the book, especially of being stuck on the slowlane, I feel changed as an individual and now have a more clear path towards "creating value" in a future business. I am greatly appreciative and excited to have this opportunity to continue to develop ideas with like-minded individuals after reading the book who share the same passion for building a better life and jumping into the FASTLANE.

Where I am now: I am 35 and currently work as a health care administrator in a government organization. I love my job as I am able to utilize skills learned through years of experience and education, while also being constantly challenged to learn new skills and face a variety of challenges on a daily basis. Another plus of the career is that I am also able to teach others the skills I have obtained through years of managerial and international experience which gives me a great sense of satisfaction that I am able to "pay it forward" wherever and whenever possible. Yet, although I gain a tremendous amount of satisfaction from my job, it is still a "job." It was only after reading FASTLANE that I realized that I would never obtain financial freedom doing what I am currently doing, and that I could actually pursue my passion of creating a business based on my love of history that would create value for potentially millions of people who share the same love. The next step is to take the ideas my wife and I have written down on paper and apply them to our real-world online business.

Ultimately, I am encouraged that through this forum I am able to provide insight to others seeking ideas and motivation in similar projects. At the same time, I hope to also gain further direction and guidance from like-minded individuals and professionals on the path to financial freedom.

Thank you all for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...