The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings From West Virginia

Michaela

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Feb 2, 2018
West Virginia
Hello all,

My name is Michaela, I am from West Virginia. I was listening to a podcast one morning and that is when I was first introduced to The Millionaire Fastlane . I immediately ordered the book from Amazon and read all of the sample chapters before my book even arrived. This book is seriously addicting and hard to put down. I have to admit that I fell a little behind on my college work that week because I simply could not stop reading!
One thing that I really got out of it is that I am not alone in my thoughts. The thought of working 9-5 everyday, and essentially working for someone else's dream always has disturbed me. I am very fortunate that my husband makes enough at his job to allow me to stay home with our 3 children and go work part time as a paramedic as I please. However, it always breaks my heart when he leaves the house everyday to slave away at his job. I can see how it effects him physically and emotionally, and honestly, we don't have much to show for his dedicated work.
Now that I have read The Millionaire Fastlane it has come to the surface that I have always been an entrepreneur at heart, I just haven't realized it until now. I have tried MLM companies in the past, and quit after realizing the scam that they truly are. I have a small, at home baking business that I made a decent profit from, but as MJ stated in his book, "doing what you love" does not usually end well. I absolutely hate baking now, and it really used to be something that I loved.
I've read many finance and business books, and am currently pursing a degree in business administration, but none of those things have ever taught me how to successfully execute my plan and goals. The Millionaire Fastlane has inspired me so much to the point that I have trouble sleeping at night now because I have so many ideas and plans running through my head!
My husband and I are both paramedics, and everywhere you look there are problems with Emergency Medical Services, seriously, if the public only knew how incompetent some EMS agencies are...
Well, my plan is to build a business trying to improve some of the problems that have manifested in this field. Of course I would like to find a way to generate passive income through this, so the business will be internet based. The action I have taken, is that I have found some great, free coding classes online and have already began educating myself. I have also started brainstorming ideas on exactly what it is that my business will fix. I have a few ideas.
I apologize for the long post, I just have been very inspired since reading the book and don't have many people who I can talk to this about with. I am so excited to learn and communicate with the other entrepreneurs on this forum.

Michaela

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There is nothing wrong in asking questions. No one is forcing you to read my messages. There is a reason this forum has ignore feature.

Sorry it doesn't work like that. Copy and pasting the same "boilerplate" response isn't going to work here.

The forum has already received multiple complaints about it. So please, stop.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
@Michaela,

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hijack your introduction thread (that was meant to be a private message to the user).

So let me start over.

You will find that many of us came to this forum the same way as you from all ages and all walks of life.

I hope you kick your shoes off and stay around a little while reading all of the wonderful information that the forum has to provide.

Feel free to share what you've learned and give back anyway that you can. :)

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey Michaela,

Welcome aboard, yes, TMF is addictive, lol. Wait till you get your hands on the 2nd book "Unscripted : Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship". You are in the right place on the forum, take some time and check out some of the threads, specifically " Gold/Notable Threads".

Happy to have you here, all the best in your endeavours.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Welcome! As a paramedic, what are the challenges you face at work?
Hey man, not sure why you keep asking the same question over and over. It is rather annoying.

Michaela

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Feb 2, 2018
West Virginia
Hello Greg,

No worries, thanks for commenting on my post! It is great to meet you, and I am looking forward to meeting others who follow TMF !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...