The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from the U.S

John Discipline

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 22, 2017
United States
Hi all, my name is John. Ive just recently reached 22 years of age and have been blessed in my life to have accomplished many things at a young age.
I have read The Millionaire fastlane and found it to be very influential, beneficial and logical espacially in the sense of comparing life to mathematics in a sense.

I began life at a young age working around the age of 13 overseas in blistering hot heat hualing cargo on my shoulder at about 40kgs, this was only one part of many episodes of my life. My life seems to be constantly changing, it's been like a rollercoaster until now as well. Partly due to the fact I'm always traveling, but these ever constantly changing episodes are beneficial in the sense I am always gaining in one way or another.
Every hardship I endured became a blessing in itself that forced me to strive harder in life and to place more value on the importance of life. This applies to everyone that responds with the proper application.

One of the things I have come to greatly value is education. It is a cornerstone of life and civilization was built upon it's foundation, thus I greatly emphasize this and am always learning and searching for beneficial knowledge.

The second thing Ive learned is always having a plan, at an early age I was always setting plans but never solidified as my plans would change along with certain episodes. As of my late teens my life plan has solidified along with my life purpose. Its the best thing to help you wake up every morning, believe me just find and search for your purpose on earth.

Time is a third aspect of life that requires its due attention. It is actually the first factor that everybody needs to take into consideration when setting their life plan. Personally I've got a timer set on my plan and every step along the way needs to be completed in the time frame set. So at this point in my life I see everything as a timer. There can be no procrastination when it comes to life.

My goals are set and I am on the journey, whether or not I will accomplish my ultimate goal is unknown but the fact of the matter is that I am on my way and thats what matters now.

Ive done many jobs until now including construction laborer, dealership salesman, worked and sold electrical appliances for my uncle shop, Ive done mechanical work dismanling entire cars, cutting them in half and placing them in containers to ship overseas, and smaller jobs like cashier and security.

I have done quite a few business ventures, some were very profitable which eventually died out like many do, Ive sold on ebay and craigslist. Built my own clientelle through craigslist for certain products I provided them, made a really good profit for a while to the point I thought Ill be sufficient for a long time, but it died out. I am always getting into new ventures, my most recent one was where I bought a very nice sailboat which I sailed to Seattle and planned to post it on AirBnB. I found out I wasnt really fond of the maintenance it would require especially on my schedule so I sold it for double the amount I bought it for which was pretty nice. I always enjoy the experiences and adventures business ventures.

Business is a big factor in my plan but wealth itself is not part of my ultimate goal rather it is progression. Ive learned the art of business at a young age which is fairly simple and thats make a profit. Im always constantly doing business and hustles, the most satisfying way of making money.

I am still a college student and completing my degree in computer science by do not know if I will be pursuing that degree as I am already learning coding at a fast pace without college courses. I might switch to politics or engineering but I will contemplate it.

My schedule is very disciplined, I always keep it disciplined ans structured. I find that the only way to achieve success is to be disciplined in the call to actions your goal requires.
I am very much into fitness and am quite educated in the realm if nutrition and fitness.
I have been quite fortunate to meet many people throughout the world from different backgrounds and gain knowledge from their stories and success. The most recent I met about a month ago was a man from Pakistan who is 84 years old, he is a doctor and lawyer with a total of 7 phds under his belt. His words were to never focus/chase money or women, only focus on or chase education. Very wise word's in my opinion.

My goal on this forum is to contribute and also gain knowledge which I will be able to use on my journey as well as giving back. If I do need technical advice I will be posting on this forumfor any possible input, answers or advice.

I am currently in California taking care of another step in my plan and hopefully after a month or sooner I'll be done here. It is another venture here in Cali and I cannot say what it is but I am definitely enjoying it , mostly the weather. My goal after this is to start a IT store with a friend and recent grad in Computer Sciences Degree, looking at Washington for the setup. I think it would be a great partnership and nice business venture. My previous clients were mainly from the suburbs where I believe dont have much info on technology which would be a good opportunity to reconnect. For example I might ring an old clientelle of mine whom I still do occasional business with, and offer to build him a website for his construction company for a good profit.

Apart from all this I also run a blog as a hobby www.OlympicDiscipline.com where I share articles and knowledge pertaining to the lifestyle and progression of man. I find it is a documentation of knowledge Ive gained and continue to gain from people and in my own life. The website core philosophy revolves around Self-improvement and Discipline. I believe that many young entrepreneurs would find it beneficial and interesting to follow. Especially for people trying to get their life in order.

Thanks for reading guys and looking forward to learning from everybody.

Best Regards
John Discipline

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Long intro, thanks for sharing and welcome.

I might switch to politics

Now why would you do that? IMO, it's not the place to find self-actualization.

John Discipline

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 22, 2017
United States
A degree in politics will be useful me in the later stages of my plan. At the same time I also plan in taking other courses in the field of civil engineering since I did take classes directed towards that field prior to changing. For now I'm stuck between both and will be deciding soon as both would be beneficial/useful later on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...