• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Introduction Greetings from Tampa

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by SquatchMan, Apr 15, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. SquatchMan

SquatchMan Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,244
    Been here for a few months and realized I never did an introduction thread and since I plan on being here for a long time...

I'm a very early 20s dude. Been a wantrepreneur for most of my life. Tried multiple get rich quick projects that never amounted to much money, though they provided me with lots of valuable knowledge. Some of my projects were: YouTube prank videos, erotic books, affiliate marketing, and a lawn mowing business.

Always been drawn to the entrepreneurial life, especially the concept of adding value independent of my time, which is how I ended up here.

Working on a business at the moment and I am taking massive action on it... aka getting sales.

I am looking to move to Las Vegas to get away from my family in FL. Anyone live/lived in Vegas? I've been once and loved how close it was to Utah, the Grand Canyon, etc.

This forum is a great place and I look forward to sharing my knowledge and insights.

BradD, Andy Black, jon.a and 2 others like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,170
    Admin Post
    Ha yea I saw your intro and was like, "that dude's not new around here!" -- thanks for the formal introduction.

Why Vegas? Why not Utah or AZ?

"get away from my family in FL" -- rut roh, what's the story there?

3. SquatchMan

SquatchMan Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,244
    No income tax, close enough to CA, UT, and AZ, and it doesn't snow. I know the state takes money other ways, but I'd hate filling out another tax form.

I need to get away and establish myself; my parents are helicopter parents too. Just last week they were telling me about openings they saw at the FL DMV that I should apply for... lol.

MJ DeMarco and Kingmaker like this.
  4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,170
    Admin Post
    Jobs aren't bad, it's just that you don't want your purpose in life to boil down to processing licenses. I hope your parents feel the same.

5. BradD

BradD Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $900
    My 2 cents on Vegas- I would HIGHLY suggest trialling a visit there for say 3 weeks to a month and see how you like it first. In Vegas, there's the Strip and then there's everything else- for the most part, locals don't go near the strip because prices are 200-300% higher.. Many who visit Vegas will say 3-4 days on the strip is more than enough (for many obvious reasons lol).

I personally love the city- visit all the time and recently bought an Airbnb investment property there. Great up and coming tech community too if that floats your boat. Not sure if I could stomach living there since my addictive personality could be trouble at the table games..

Kingmaker likes this.