The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Philippines!

J. Paul Tan II

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
Hello,

I'm Paul from the Philippines!

I just purchased the book (PDF), and I'm looking forward to buying the paperback as well! Good read so far! Before I got here I already had my goals set and took action. I noticed that I've been staying in my comfort zone because I haven't experienced those downs in life. But when I read a certain book (and a series of personal development videos), I realized that I have "deep reservoirs of talent and ability". Oh, and I hope no one bullies me on that LOL.

But yeah, I understand that people only pay for something that they NEED, and that for me is the biggest takeaway that I got from reading. So what's yours?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hello,

I'm Paul from the Philippines!

I just purchased the book (PDF), and I'm looking forward to buying the paperback as well! Good read so far! Before I got here I already had my goals set and took action. I noticed that I've been staying in my comfort zone because I haven't experienced those downs in life. But when I read a certain book (and a series of personal development videos), I realized that I have "deep reservoirs of talent and ability". Oh, and I hope no one bullies me on that LOL.

But yeah, I understand that people only pay for something that they NEED, and that for me is the biggest takeaway that I got from reading. So what's yours?

Welcome man! I finished reading the book a few weeks ago and I agree with your main takeaway about focusing on the need for a product/service that you're offering. This is the one item that really stood out in my mind to explain why so many small businesses fail (pursuing their "passion" instead of pursing a legitimate market need for their product/service).

J. Paul Tan II

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
Welcome man! I finished reading the book a few weeks ago and I agree with your main takeaway about focusing on the need for a product/service that you're offering. This is the one item that really stood out in my mind to explain why so many small businesses fail (pursuing their "passion" instead of pursing a legitimate market need for their product/service).
Thanks for the warm welcome! Anyway, what business are you into right now?

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Thanks for the warm welcome! Anyway, what business are you into right now?

Hey man,

I'm 26 and have been working at a few big investment banks in NYC for about 4 years now. I was blown away after reading TMF by MJ and now I'm working on looking into fastlane business ideas to escape from the toxic culture that I currently work in.

At the moment, I'm doing a lot of research and am teaching myself coding and web design. A friend in my city told me she's making 6 figures and has been doing web design and SEO for about 5-6 years. I don't think it's exactly fastlane, but I want to get started sooner rather than later, as it seems like the common root of success stories on here is the best way to learn is PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE and failing/learning from failure at first.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

J. Paul Tan II

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
Nice! I've heard of this SEO course taught by OMG Machines (OMG stands for One Man Gang), have you heard of it? I, on the other hand, am focusing on a Business Consulting route with a twist of Personal Development (mental conditioning).

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Nice! I've heard of this SEO course taught by OMG Machines (OMG stands for One Man Gang), have you heard of it? I, on the other hand, am focusing on a Business Consulting route with a twist of Personal Development (mental conditioning).

Hmm I haven't come across that yet but I'll have to check it out

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...