The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Italy!

Gabry_ITA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 28, 2019
Hello forum!

I'm Gabriele, 32 years old; I come from Italy and I live in the Prealps area, just 30/40 minutes from Milan.
I'm avidly reading The Millionaire Fastlane and I couldn't resist to join The Fastlane Forum. I have to say that this book is a rare pearl, an illuminating reading that is already changing my life.
So, what about me? I had a normal life, highs and lows as many people.
When I was 22 years old, after a long illness, I lost my mother; this was a hard blow for me and I suffered for many years.
In 2012 something changed inside me and sadness and anger became motivation and determination.
I restarted to study (I didn't have a High school diploma) and finished the 5-years-course in 1; then I went to the college, where I was able to take a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree working, studying home every evening and weekend. It was a great trip, a beautiful process.
I'm a common worker and I was trying to find a better job; but I don't want a normal life, a mortgage, a job that steals my time.
The Millionaire Fastlane is giving me a the most beautiful gift in the world: awareness. I'm not looking for another job anymore. Now I want to ride the Fastlane because I'm starved and I don't want to be on the Slowlane side anymore.
I think that I can do it and I'm developing some business ideas; I know that it have to take control and I'll work hard to do it.
Sorry for my imperfect english. Thank you MJ and all you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...