The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Estonia!

Endrik94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 3, 2018
Estonia
Hi!

I am 23 year old guy from small country called Estonia. I finished reading TMF few days ago. What a book, real eye opener! From now looking for life through different angle. So much "never heard about stuff", who have read know what im saying.. I want to be entrepreneur! Lots to learn and i dont have any idea yet what entrepreneurship to choose or have not noticed what dismissed needs is around me. My main focus is right now on UNSCRIPTED .
I started reading UNSCRIPTED yesterday, i passed chapter 1 and i think its second best purchase of long long time.
I have already got so many useful information from Fastlane Forum, im thankful for everyone who share good advice!

And sorry for bad English maybe, it is my second language:smile:

Best regards!
Endrik

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Hi!

I am 23 year old guy from small country called Estonia. I finished reading TMF few days ago. What a book, real eye opener! From now looking for life through different angle. So much "never heard about stuff", who have read know what im saying.. I want to be entrepreneur! Lots to learn and i dont have any idea yet what entrepreneurship to choose or have not noticed what dismissed needs is around me. My main focus is right now on UNSCRIPTED .
I started reading UNSCRIPTED yesterday, i passed chapter 1 and i think its second best purchase of long long time.
I have already got so many useful information from Fastlane Forum, im thankful for everyone who share good advice!

And sorry for bad English maybe, it is my second language:smile:

Best regards!
Endrik

No tere-tere! :D

Endrik94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 3, 2018
Estonia
Welcome! What do you do for a living?

Hello!
I am working in Fastlane company, what does not belong to me. Company what
manufactures different wooden parts to houses(element houses). Have different divisions(branches?). I am manager in one division what manufactures
terraces (wooden decks?) and im also making them. Company is located in Finland, where i live most of the time because of too low salarys in my homeland Estonia. Work is not hard or something, but i wanna do something more interesting, i wanna live in Estonia. Im not making enaugh money to live the life what i want to live. Waking up at 5 o clock to make more money to other man than myself. Trading 5 days to 2 or 1 somethimes is not sustainable for long time to me. It is scary. I am not afraid of doing hard work to change that. I am studying bookkeeping also now. Searcing what to do, collecting knowledges of business. To beat the game need to know the game.

iizu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jan 23, 2016
Finland
Hello, Southern neighbor! :)

At least you guys have way more relaxed business tax laws down there. I'm thinking of incorporating in Estonia when it's time.

Construction is huge right now, you should be able to make a killing in that field.

Welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Endrik94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 3, 2018
Estonia
Hello, Southern neighbor! :)

At least you guys have way more relaxed business tax laws down there. I'm thinking of incorporating in Estonia when it's time.

Construction is huge right now, you should be able to make a killing in that field.

Welcome!

Moi moi! :smile:
Business taxes yes, constant 20% it is.
By incorporating you mean for what purposes?:)
Looking forward to it, lets see:smile:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...