The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Greetings from Costa Rica

RichardBlank

PARKED
Nov 9, 2007
I wanted to introduce myself and my company to this community. I know that I will be able to offer free advice in the areas of telemarketing, corporate motivation and call center management. I look forward to sharing ideas with other posters. Let's learn from each other to make our profits grow. Best regards, Richard

Richard Blank is the Chief Executive Officer for Costa Rica’s Call Center, a division of Cheyenne Consultants, a company incorporated in Costa Rica. At the beginning of the decade, Mr. Blank relocated to Costa Rica to train over 500 employees for one of the larger call centers in Central America. By utilizing his motivational public speaking style backed by tactful and appropriate rhetoric, he has successfully prepared and managed some of the finest telemarketers in the country for the past seven years. In addition, Mr. Blank has earned the reputation of running a school for telemarketing and is often sought after for private training sessions and consultation. In anticipation of CAFTA, Mr. Blank became a strategic partner of the Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce, Beverly Hills, California and Selway Global Communications, Tempe, Arizona to expand Costa Rica’s international telecommunications and business appeal. Mr. Blank holds a bachelors degree in Communication and Spanish from the University of Arizona and a certificate of language proficiency from the University of Sevilla, Spain.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome, Richard. Look forward to learning more about your industry as time moves forward.

OP
OP
RichardBlank

RichardBlank

PARKED
Nov 9, 2007
Thanks Yankees338. I am happy to be here. I want to assist those that need advice in making cold calls or have employees that need special motivation to make things happen. I hope that I have not offended Jonleehacker. I wanted to share who I am so that people feel more comfortable asking for advice.

Thank you both for your responses and I wish you the best of luck.

Richard

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
Welcome Richard,

We look forward to learning from you about your industry. It sounds like an interesting field.

Please be aware that soliciting business here is prohibited unless you become a sponsor of the site. If you are interested in that, you can contact MJ. Otherwise, refrain from posting links to your website, etc.

Thanks, and welcome!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
As ATW mentions, promotional sigs are prohibited although a simple link to your website is not. Aside from that, welcome to the forum Richard!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Damn this is impressive. You got a huge amount of students on there and great reviews. Great work Lex.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom