• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Introduction Greetings from Chicago

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Meph1st0pheles, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Meph1st0pheles

Meph1st0pheles New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Hi everyone! I'm 27 and trying to launch my own mobile app. I've been blessed with an angel investor who's willing to see this through with me until the end, and am currently in the validation process. To give you a brief synopsis of the idea that I'm pursuing: I've been doing a lot of research on digital autographs which, until recently, have only been tried by a few unknown companies that targeted certain niches of celebrities (authors, baseball, etc.). This month Microsoft made a marketing push for their Surface tablet and an app that allows digital autographs between fans and their favorite celebrities, and a site called autograf (subsidiary of Lettrs) is trying to get into the market as well. This potential trend in digital autographs made me start to think that there may be a market for digital memorabilia between celebrities and their fans (for example, a digital image of Bono's guitar with his signature and a personalized message), which gave me the idea of creating an all-in-one marketplace platform to design the digital items and facilitate these transactions by making each digital item unique through a digital watermark or steganography (thereby preserving the item for a potential secondary market that could be created in the future). I am currently looking into a few niche markets of lower-tiered celebrities to test if there is any interest, and I welcome any feedback that you may have.

Your forum has been very resourceful since I discovered it and I want to thank everyone who's insight has already helped me prior to joining. I look forward to sharing what I have learned on my journey so far and learning more from all of you.

Kingmaker, G-Man and MJ DeMarco like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $209,105
    Admin Post
    Interesting concept. Has absolutely no interest to me, although when it comes to what 20 year olds would like (and not like) I generally am WAY off.

How did you snag your angel? Pitch? Beta concept? Friend?

Welcome to the forum!

Kingmaker likes this.
  3. Meph1st0pheles

Meph1st0pheles New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Thanks for your feedback MJ. I befriended my angel and we discussed several ideas and the startup process in general for almost a year before he made the generous decision to back me. More so than the idea, I think what really helped me was establishing trust and his belief in me as a person, knowing that I will make the best decisions when it comes to either killing the project (not being wedded to ideas) or seeing it through.