The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Australia

Oztrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 9, 2013
A long time lurker finally wanted to get onboard and introduce myself and hopefully get involved with some discussions with people more knowledgeable than I.

This seems to be a great forum and I think due in part to the people it attracts by nature and also due to excellent moderation.

At the moment I would class myself as a wantrepreneur. I have strong drive, and motivation however I struggle with identifying needs that I feel would even amount to something. Extremely demoralising and frustrating!

I work in supervision in remote parts of Australia on gas plants. The money is good but I want to go it alone, to feel a sense of achievement that I could do what many can't.

Anyway I am one of those people who cannot give up as it irks me to not be able to do something others can.

Please to those on the forum and especially the more experienced, be patient with me! I have read the book and it is an excellent.

Oztrep

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...