The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greeting from Europe

griouss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 28, 2019
Hello there I'm Eric 28yo tech guy with more than 10 years xp.

So let me introduce myself...

Passionate about IT from a young age, I have learned to adapt and develop my skills remaining up-to-date with new and emerging technologies. I am versatile and sociable.

I started as Freelance webdev in 2007 then I grow my skill in different agencies all around the world, after being head of the web department in a creative agency around Gibraltar area. I own a digital agency in the northeast of France so yep, I'm a French guy but I can speak English and Spanish too.

I own more than 100 domains and 25 social networks accounts. I manage monthly around 10k of a paid campaign (social network and Google ads majority)

I have beautiful team of 4 amazing people who daily helping me to reach my goals.

I'm actually looking to share my experience and talk about online business. This is what I'm here to share and find a nice opportunity to open my mind on differents topics.

SKILLS:
HTML, CSS, PHP , MYSQL, JS
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
Google adwords, bing, yahoo, Fb ads
Online global marketing and re marketing

Cheers everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eugenberzani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Feb 14, 2019
Hello Eric!

Thank you for your introduction and for your readability to share your experience!

My name is Eugen and I live with my wife in Brussels. We are both working at Cisco in Belgium.

We would like within two years to start learning about web design and coding as we feel our jobs at Cisco will not be enough to give us complete independence down the road.

Given the knowledge that you have now if you had to start again which language would you start mastering (JavaScript,Java, PHP etc) as a start to get into Web Design in general?

Ampatch

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Mar 6, 2019
United States
Welcome Eric!

It would be interesting to hear about how you got into freelancing, and how you transitioned from that to building assets with recurring monthly revenue.

I'm in my first year as a self taught android developer looking to get client work.

-Aaron

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

griouss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 28, 2019
Hello Eric!

Thank you for your introduction and for your readability to share your experience!

My name is Eugen and I live with my wife in Brussels. We are both working at Cisco in Belgium.

We would like within two years to start learning about web design and coding as we feel our jobs at Cisco will not be enough to give us complete independence down the road.

Given the knowledge that you have now if you had to start again which language would you start mastering (JavaScript,Java, PHP etc) as a start to get into Web Design in general?

From my point of view, web design will disappear in the next few years. More and more Visual editor is going on the market with some awesome features. So, I would like to say if I plan to learn about the design I would definitely going on UI UX and put my energy in mockup and wireframing. That's the future value of web design.

Welcome Eric!

It would be interesting to hear about how you got into freelancing, and how you transitioned from that to building assets with recurring monthly revenue.

I'm in my first year as a self taught android developer looking to get client work.

-Aaron

Well, it's all about mindset and goals completions. if you sell an app on a project for 20k that great but you will have a starter payment, a middle project billing, and then after delivery what's happening?

if you change your purpose for a dedicated app dev department with monthly fees that's so much better.

let say a dev cost for a company around 3k and 5k (French market). Around 2k5 by month you are still under the cost of an employee and you can define an offer like dev + support + project management. 1year engagement and that's it. (with an awesome caption like "we are becoming your dev department" )

This can't be the perfect or magical method but from when I applied it, I'm engaging more and more customer on my company.

eugenberzani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Feb 14, 2019
wow, you are already a successful guy. i think you will give more value on this forum than get from it.
There are a lo
From my point of view, web design will disappear in the next few years. More and more Visual editor is going on the market with some awesome features. So, I would like to say if I plan to learn about the design I would definitely going on UI UX and put my energy in mockup and wireframing. That's the future value of web design.

Well, it's all about mindset and goals completions. if you sell an app on a project for 20k that great but you will have a starter payment, a middle project billing, and then after delivery what's happening?

if you change your purpose for a dedicated app dev department with monthly fees that's so much better.

let say a dev cost for a company around 3k and 5k (French market). Around 2k5 by month you are still under the cost of an employee and you can define an offer like dev + support + project management. 1year engagement and that's it. (with an awesome caption like "we are becoming your dev department" )

This can't be the perfect or magical method but from when I applied it, I'm engaging more and more customer on my company.
Thank you for your time and information!

Have a great Tuesday!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...