The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greeting From Central New Jersey

bosco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Dec 31, 2007
Hi Folks! My friends call me Bosco. I’m going to be 33 the end of January. I am married but do not have children. I am a commercial property manager for a Fortune 100 company. I’ve been interested in RE investing and have been somewhat of a novice investor personally for the past 5-7 years.

My first home (to live in) I purchased at 65% below FMV (after rehab value). Purchased this vacant house with sub dividable lot from out of state owners just as the market in my area was picking up in 1999. I did the work myself to build equity. Years later I drew on that equity and purchased a SFH as a rental. I also hold 2 stocks. One with a reasonable dividend.

Considering that the New Year is upon us, My goal for 2008 is to build passive income.

Over the years I’ve had a few part time businesses (car detailing, HVAC, Estate Content Sales, Flea market / ebay, firewood) with varying degree’s of success. Have been doing residential and light commercial property management for the past 4 years part time.

I am here with a thirst for growing my financial and real estate investment knowledge. I am also here to converse with like-minded people as I find often times are hard to come by locally.

I’ve been lurking here on the forums for a few weeks now and really love what I read. There is a high level of expert representation in every discipline and look forward to engaging with you all.

:cheers: Here's to a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! I'm from New Jersey as well...Northern New Jersey, though. Happy New Year!

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Welcome! You are the first commerical property mgr on the site. I'm sure you will get a lot of us that would like to pick your brain!

Growing passive income is a great goal for 2008! :banana:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Sir ... FWIW ... BOSCO is Costanza's secret password.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bosco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Dec 31, 2007
Hey Gang! Happy New Year!

PHXMJ - Who is Costanza

AndrewG - I'm jsut outside new Brunswick. PM me and we can chat!

Cya:smx9:

bosco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Dec 31, 2007
bosco

Costanza is George Costanza from the tv show "Seinfeld".
They did a whole episode about his secret pin "bosco".

KC

seinfeld was awsome! Never caught that episode. Wonder if they have it on youtube?! hehehe. Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...