The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great Savings on Products to Aid Flood Relief

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
I don't usually pitch much on this forum, but I think this is both a great deal and a great help. Many of you are aware that we've been hit with a horrible flood in this area. Here is a chance to help yourself, while you help our area.

A couple of brothers from my area - John and Matt Rhodes - have put together a huge bunch of IM products at a great price. There are over 25 products from many recognizable names. Just the Pro version of Traffic Travis sells for $97.

The Rhodes brothers have put this package together for only $17, and the sales go to charity. John has even agreed to match the charitable contribution at 125% (up to a $10,000 donation). The funds will go to a local church that acted as a community center in this small town.

This offer is only good through 11/8, so jump on it right away. Not only will it help you -- it will help a community that is badly in need.

Watch the videos, and buy the products today.

Thank You,
Bob White

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.