The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great news for us Apple/Mac/iPhone fanboys/fangirls/geeks

neverfastenough

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jul 17, 2008
Ca
i don't get what so much better than the old 3G

-2x faster
-3 megapixel camera
-Autofocus
-Tap to focus
-Built-in video camera with editing
-Voice Control
-Compass
-Improved battery life for internet use and audio/video playback

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
-2x faster
-Improved battery life for internet use and audio/video playback

Those on top of the fact that the 16gb will cost what I paid in March for my 8gb are the only reasons I'm kicking myself for not being patient :p

It's funny b/c I survived for so long on a 4gb Nano and thought for sure that the 8gb would be good enough, but after jailbreaking and apps I end up with only about 6gb of "useable" space for music, which of course includes a lot of full-length comedy skits that are about 50-100mb each that I have to choose which ones to keep and which to leave off.

But yea, with OS 3.0 coming it'll be a huge savior... now I can use my Moto S9's, spotlight, copy/paste and landscape emailing :coolgleamA:

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
At first I wasn't thinking the new phone was a big deal either, but the more I read/think about it, the more I like. The selective focus and auto focus is the tits. I just hate it's only 3 megapixel...at least 3.5 would be nice. I'm also VERY pleased that it appears 3G cases will still fit the 3GS. I was worried if I upgraded I'd have to part with my Twine case. I really like it and don't want to get rid of it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.