The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great iPhone Apps for Business/Productivity

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I thought there was a thread like this but couldn't find it.

What apps have your found that are great for business and productivity?

My favorite so far is "QuickVoice" which a voice recorder.

I can't recall how many times I've been in the car or at the store and had a thought or idea that needed to be remembered; I record the thought on my iPhone and retrieve it later.

If I don't record the thought/idea, I lose it. The recorder has helped me save countless thoughts/ideas that I needed to retrieve later which otherwise, would have been lost in the abyss.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msa1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 27, 2008
West Bloomfield MI
I've recently fallen in love with my new I-touch. I bought it for business. I used to bring a computer to estimates to show photos to potential clients. Now I have my pics on the touch. It starts immediately and I can hand it to the customer and they can browse project specific pics without having to wait for me to go through all my pics on the computer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
bump

with iPhone OS 3.0 out today we can finally copy/paste, landscape keyboard for txt/email, search(a la Spotlight on OS X) and my fav- use stereo bluetooth :)

but yea, looking forward to more apps as I spend so much time on mine I need to figure out a way to make it productive :p

SpeedRacer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
May 16, 2011
I like apps that work across different devices, and where the data is stored in the cloud.

Evernote to store everything and anything digital: text, PDF files, pictures, web pages and more!

LastPass to store those important things that you don't want anyone else to know (passwords, account numbers, etc)

Instapaper to read web pages later, and in a more readable format.

RememberTheMilk for to-do list management.

Kindle to read books whenever and whereever I may be.

Google Gmail for my iphone's email and contacts.

iThoughts for mind mapping my thoughts, with my maps sync'd to other devices via DropBox.

mrhahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 21, 2011
San Diego
I'm sure iphone has a counterpart, but for my android I use "My Work Clock" to track my time working on my projects. It's free, supports multiple projects/jobs, and can export to email/excel.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.