• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

great and not so great products in recent times

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by dino23, Dec 12, 2007.

1. dino23

dino23 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $39
    Hey guys,

Lets think of products in recent times that made an impact society or was so overhyped and eventually became a dud. it would be interesting to get everybody's perspective on the products, their insight, what they would have done different, so on and so forth. i think it can be a great learning opportunity. i love this fourm and i appreciate all you guys wisdom and insights.

example

product: sony PS3
    what made it great (not so great): advance technology
    marketing (done well, could have done different): promised too much and failed to deliver
    why it succeded or failed: price point was too high
    extra comments: blah blah blah...

AroundTheWorld likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.