The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gratz to MJ

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
Hey MJ,

It's been a long time since I've visited the forums. I like the new site design. Wasn't sure where to put this topic however :p

Anyway, congrats on the success of your book, because I am seeing it recommended everywhere. Great stuff.

I even bought the kindle version (I already own the paperback), because I had to have a copy on my nexus 7.

Anyway, good stuff man. Keep it rocking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
Well I figured I would get at leat one response. Any of the vets still around? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Anyway, congrats on the success of your book, because I am seeing it recommended everywhere. Great stuff.

Hey MJ, out of curiosity, would you be willing to share how many books(units) you have sold since you brought your book to market? I'm guessing you haven't because of privacy both personal and business.

TMF quality and value is in the ranks of self help classics and legends; beyond rich dad poor dad status IMO. Fast forward five years from now and I wouldn't be surprised if your books has sold millions.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
I wouldn't be surprised if it has already sold millions. :)

It is a great book. One of the better ones I've read, if not the best. It's written very well. No boring parts either :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
I wrote this post because i havent been around in awhile and i am glad to see the forum flourishing. I literally see the book recommended on other forums and blogs all the time. So, i thought i would drop by and say great job MJ.

As you can tell, I've been around since long before the book came out and have seen this forum prosper.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007