The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Michmuch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 3, 2017
Sandy, UT
Hey there everyone! My name is Michael. I'm 17 and a Junior in high school. (and very glad I got the entrepreneurial kick as early as I have). I'm having a difficult time deciding whether to graduate from high school after this year or go through my senior year. After this school year, I'll only need 2 credits to graduate, which I could just take online. I'm currently on the IB track (which I realized is just a variation of the slow lane). Due to my birthday being in October, I'll be 18 most of my senior year. If I do graduate early, I'll need to pay rent to live with my parents once I turn 18. (Not a ton, probably roughly $200 per month). On the other hand, I can stay in school through my senior year and take elective courses for fun and spend time in school with friends. I've already decided (after extensive research) that college is not for me. Essentially, the question is, do I graduate early to pursue my Fastlane path sooner, or do I stay in school and get more time before I'd have to pay rent or own my own living space. I'd be able to spend time after school pursuing my fastlane path, but it wouldn't be as much time per day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.