The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Government Foreclosures???

Pzach530

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2008
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I was just wondering if anyone knows a good source for government foreclosures. I was working on a house yesterday and this guy showed up. He asked if anyone had been in the house across the street? I told him I saw some people grabbing some stuff but didn't think anything of it. He said that their house had been repossesed. He also said that there were a bunch in the area, and all you have to do is go down to the courthouse and bid on these properties.
I'm going to dive head first into this. Does anyone have any experience with Government Foreclosures? If so, can you lend any good advice/do's and don'ts.
Thanks.:icon_super:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tbsells

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 27, 2007
Ohio
If you go to HUD.gov you can find a link to the marketing company for HUD repo's in your state.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.