The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Google analytics 1st time user

Marketing, social media, advertising

P Stiller

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Nov 24, 2017
Lisle, Illinois
I have just put my word press site up and trying to set up Google analytics without a plug-in.
I am struggling with where to put or I should say paste the code on my word press site from Google analytics.
The Google help center tells me to go to my admin on Google analytics and there should be a menu full of columns but on my page it is completely blank. Does anybody know why this would be?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Visiospective

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 30, 2015
I have just put my word press site up and trying to set up Google analytics without a plug-in.
I am struggling with where to put or I should say paste the code on my word press site from Google analytics.
The Google help center tells me to go to my admin on Google analytics and there should be a menu full of columns but on my page it is completely blank. Does anybody know why this would be?

Just curious - why have you gone down the route of not using a plugin?

Countach

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 25, 2013
Oklahoma
x2 just use a plug in, paste in your UA- number and don't worry so much about it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.