The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Google Adwords: image ad issues

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
I just launched an ad campaign 2 days ago for a new affiliate program. From what I can tell everything should be fine. However I'm getting a message that the ads are not showing. Anyone else ever have an issue like this?

I have a positive account balance, the image ads were approved, the keywords are relevant and get high hundreds if not a couple thousand searches daily, and it's not showing any of my 15 or so keywords.

I do get a pop up bubble that says "No" to showing ads on status and that they only diagnose text ads. Even so, my account balance remains the same.

Ideas?

My affiliate link
http://www.marketsamurai.com/c/miklin

Screen shots are below

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rakona

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Jul 14, 2009
just sent you a pm on our convo but didn't go thru, asking that you clear out some space, I had some more notes for you on this.

re: diagnostic tool, are you doing image ads for content network, but have text ads for the search network in this campaign?

Diagnostic tool is for the search network. Content adgroups are not keyword specific, but judged by keyword 'themes' so you can't really say yes, my ad is showing for X keyword but not Y keyword if you're looking only at content network.

More detailed notes in the PM on keyword selection for the content network. I can post here you are talking only content network, only image ads, I think that may be part of the confusion.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Hey Rakona,

I can't send my ad images on PM mode but I thought I would show you my second one (dojo) and then the pending one (Million $$$ website). The white on the text does not show on the ad preview. I've paused the other two for now and I'm going to run the new one by itself. I'll restart the others once I target they keywords more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.