The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good to be here

Arno D

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 29, 2018
Edinburgh
Hi All,

I'm Arno, A Dutch guy living in Edinburgh, Scotland. I've lived here for 5 years now and completely changed my career.

When I still lived in the Netherland I worked at a taxi company as head dispatcher. Started at that company when I was still studying Business Administration (didn't enjoy that). Got my bachelors degree but didn't finish my Master. Should have quit sooner.

I stayed at the same company after I 'finished' university. Worked my way up to being head dispatcher. It was an ok job, nice colleagues, I was quite good at it.

Then my wife got a job offer in Edinburgh and we made the decision to take the leap. I started by focusing more on playing music and went out to play a lot of open mics. With the contacts I made there I soon ran my own open mic and started doing sound in several venues. I still do that today. Because I'm off during the day. I looked for something else to do. A year ago I started a small business selling music related products online. Watched a lot of youtube videos with advice and it worked. I don't make a lot of money from it and it's definitely not Fastlane atm. But I really like it as I'm learning so much about running your own business.

I also got into reading books about self-improvement. And eventually found 'the millionaire fastlane ' after reading 'rich dad, poor dad'. Really enjoyed the Fastlane and am going to make a nice summary for myself so I can keep it fresh and apply it wherever I can.

I'm looking forward to searching this forum and absorb all the information that is on here and hopefully also contribute to topics I know something about.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

harlansjobs

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 31, 2018
Hi All,

I'm Arno, A Dutch guy living in Edinburgh, Scotland. I've lived here for 5 years now and completely changed my career.

When I still lived in the Netherland I worked at a taxi company as head dispatcher. Started at that company when I was still studying Business Administration (didn't enjoy that). Got my bachelors degree but didn't finish my Master. Should have quit sooner.

I stayed at the same company after I 'finished' university. Worked my way up to being head dispatcher. It was an ok job, nice colleagues, I was quite good at it.

Then my wife got a job offer in Edinburgh and we made the decision to take the leap. I started by focusing more on playing music and went out to play a lot of open mics. With the contacts I made there I soon ran my own open mic and started doing sound in several venues. I still do that today. Because I'm off during the day. I looked for something else to do. A year ago I started a small business selling music related products online. Watched a lot of youtube videos with advice and it worked. I don't make a lot of money from it and it's definitely not Fastlane atm. But I really like it as I'm learning so much about running your own business.

I also got into reading books about self-improvement. And eventually found 'the millionaire fastlane ' after reading 'rich dad, poor dad'. Really enjoyed the Fastlane and am going to make a nice summary for myself so I can keep it fresh and apply it wherever I can.

I'm looking forward to searching this forum and absorb all the information that is on here and hopefully also contribute to topics I know something about.

Welcome Aboard Arno. I am new here also. Hope that we can help each other learn, grow, and prosper here in the fastlane!!! VROOM!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...