The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Go Watch MJ's Youtube Channel if You Still Haven't

UncleIroh

1079252849 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Oct 20, 2016
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Two days ago I found MJ's youtube channel. He has some great advice on it. MJ keep doing videos! Why did you stop? They are great.

Anyways here is the link to it:

https://youtube.com/user/FastlaneMJ?

My favorite so far is the one about starting to pull instead of pushing for success

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mazo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Sep 12, 2016
Yeah MJ. Some really great straight talking videos here. Love the way you come across on them. For some visual is an easier way to get past the gatekeeper than reading, would be good if you could keep doing them.
UncleIroh Thanks for the link.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Check out his Hitler rant on slowlane guru falsities for dark educational humour! MJ's channel is pretty clean and anti-fluff, speaks for itself better than those channels with roaring publicity and gimmicks! Wish MJ could do more videos.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
in fact i watch this kind of educational video for the nice background. the pool, the house, the lifestyle. not for the things that are said

the things speakers say don't interest me because forums are here for that.

that's why i watch eben pagan's videos because he often shows his life : the big library, the house, the family and so on

you may say this is kind of a gossip mindset to look for material things

but i see that as a living proof that these guys are successful and not scam artists behind computers .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
in fact i watch this kind of educational video for the nice background. the pool, the house, the lifestyle. not for the things that are said

that's why i watch eben pagan's videos because he often shows his life : the big library, the house, the family and so on

but i see that as a living proof that these guys are successful and not scam artists behind computers .
No successful person whose business doesn't depend on showing what they got will post videos about it. You won't even know any of them, because they don't promote some bs course on facebook 24/7.

Meanwhile, there is a whole niche full of people who made their fortune by "teaching other people how to make fortune", having no actual business background and no skillset that has a real world relevancy. Not a single successful entrepreneur will ever let them step on the floor of their building.
These are actual scam artists, whose businesses depend on how many people will buy into their bs.

Same pattern all the time. When will sheeps finally learn?

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

Be careful of new scam artists, though. I don't worry a lot about scam artists as I'm usually busy at my skit, but the big stuff like nice houses and nice cars can be rented even for a nice promo video. It's about sales and image. For example, Tai Lopez, a supposed business guru (who shows up on my Youtube feed a lot) was alleged to have rented the house and the cars featured in his video shoots. I checked out his videos, but I felt like his words were blunt and feathery compared to MJ's scimitar of sharpness :0

But yeah, people can get their props from anywhere just to look good and draw in people. An uncle of mine borrowed a BMW so that he could drive around his latest customer to impress him. Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul!

The Fastlane is exciting just as it is dangerous. Just watch out and be careful. Have a nice day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.