The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be here

Locomote

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Feb 10, 2017
Canada
Hey guys glad to be here,

I'm 28 living in Canada and have spent the last 6 month putting plans in place to hopefully start a successful business. Im here to learn from those that have gone before me. Below is the sequence of events that have lead me to joining today.

2013- The goal was to get 2-3 years with a major corporation, gain experience and save a targeted amount of money.
------
2015-
I finished my slowlane job in Dec 2015 once I had saved my targeted amount of money.
------
2016-
The goal was to have a successful business of my own by the age of 30.
  • Early 2016, I spent the first 4 month of traveling educating and searching for what I wanted to do next. During this time The Millionaire Fast Lane by @MJ DeMarco was recommended to me by a friend of mine on here, @Fox . It solidified the pathway I wanted to take.
  • Mid 2016, I had figured out an area I could offer the most value in. I spoke with some business owners to see what interest there would be. I now had 2 companies lined up to test and operate software that I'm was creating.
  • Late 2016 I got side tracked and sucked back into the slowlane. I took a job with a company, it didn't go to plan and wasn't as advertised. I thought I could work on my own project around the hours of work I was there 2.5months when I left.
------
2017-
I have the first module of my software delivered and tested. Im about to complete the business's website that offers an interim product/service that will later play into the software on completion.

I feel I'm reaching a point where I need to reach out and surround myself with like minded people. I also want to document the journey for better or worse. Where better than here.

The goal by the end of 2017 is to be making 10K/month.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Locomote is a very good friend of mine and an absolute legend. He is new to posting on forums but once he gets the hang of it he has lots of good insight and experience to share. Hint: He is a top sales guy ;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Awesome to have ya man! A doer!!!! Yeah!!!

Locomote

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Feb 10, 2017
Canada
@Locomote is a very good friend of mine and an absolute legend. He is new to posting on forums but once he gets the hang of it he has lots of good insight and experience to share. Hint: He is a top sales guy ;)

Cheers @Fox , and yes Ive sold a website or two during that timeline and had a few other investments come good along the way ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Locomote

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Feb 10, 2017
Canada
Awesome to have ya man! A doer!!!! Yeah!!!

MJ, thanks for the personal welcome, I must say it pretty neat to get one from you!

I'm looking forward to building upon the knowledge I've gathered from your book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...