The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be here & a question

Cub Marley

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2017
Gilbert, AZ
Hey Everyone! I'm a newbie to the Fastlane Forum, and wanted to say hi. I am living in Gilbert, AZ right now. I am an MBA student who wants to turn that education (plus life experiences) into becoming a business owner one day.

One business model I am very interested in is starting a SaaS. Does anyone have need of someone to collaborate with? Or do you have specific forum threads, books, or any other material that you have found helpful to get information on starting and running a successful SaaS?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Hey Everyone! I'm a newbie to the Fastlane Forum, and wanted to say hi. I am living in Gilbert, AZ right now. I am an MBA student who wants to turn that education (plus life experiences) into becoming a business owner one day.

One business model I am very interested in is starting a SaaS. Does anyone have need of someone to collaborate with? Or do you have specific forum threads, books, or any other material that you have found helpful to get information on starting and running a successful SaaS?

Welcome to the forum!

The biggest thing you'll hear here a lot is "find a need, solve it". Sometimes you'll find that need does require a SaaS to solve it.

My current project for example, found a need to solve using common summer packaged foods, a business I NEVER thought I'd end up in.

As for SaaS, there are a lot of computer guys here, definitely check out the gold threads and the SaaS/Software sections.

Definitely read the book Startup Land if you already haven't. It's a book written by the founder of Zendesk.

The Lean Startup is also a good book to read about how to be quick on your feet during development.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Does anyone have need of someone to collaborate with?

You might want to post your skillset. The folks here don't really care about degreed credentials (MBA).

Welcome to the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...