The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Giving Thanks

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
Since it's the appropriate time of year, what are you thankful for?

I am thankful that since I was laid off from my job last May, I have not had to get another job, but have been able to meet the bills as an independent contractor and from starting a business. Not fastlane yet, but not W-2 either and I've had time to do what I want, not just what my employer wants me to do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
I am thankful for my parents and true friends. I'm thankful that I did get laid off from my job(this past spring as well), while I am just getting by with the bills, I am thankful I am in school again working on a second degree so worst-comes-to-worst...I have a decent paying job that I enjoy. I'm thankful for all the blue collars, job bouncers, free loaders, and budget ballers who are content with such sad lives filled with debt, boredom, frustration and depression with their jobs. The people that just get by and are happy with that motivate me to make the best life possibe for myself. Last I'm thankful for my creator who has let me enjoy the simple things in life and strive for more.

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
I'm thankful for being where I am in comparison to where I was just over a year ago:
1117770101_l.jpg

Living on a couch bed with a bar stool as a computer desk... Oh and I'm thankful for MJ creating this forum!

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I am thankful for being alive, healthy, and happy. Not much more I could ask for other than all those toys and time off that money can buy.

michael515

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 27, 2007
My friends and my family... They are the best and I've been truly blessed. I'm grateful that I live in America and have so much freedom of choice and opportunity.

I've been doing a little selling of financial products working in the ghetto of Cleveland. It's opened up my eyes more to realize that even though I've got a string of learning experiences (failures) behind me, I have so much ahead of me. I'm learning more and more each day that life is really what YOU MAKE IT!!!

I'm thankful for people that are here and elsewhere that encourage me to believe in something bigger than me...

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Im thankful for my husband... out of everyone I have hes the only one who doesnt think im totally insane for reaching for the stars!!!

Im thankful for my children. they taught me what life really is.

this is going to sound weird but im thankful for my disability, for without it i wouldnt be here right now. id be sleeping getting ready to take my kids to day care and head off to my J.O.B.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
I'm thankful for my husband Richard and our son David.

I'm thankful for my friends - too many to list here.

I'm thankful for the amazing people I've been blessed to meet who inspire me - people who make a huge positive difference in the world.

I'm thankful for my faith that sustains me.

I'm thankful for the hope and promise of the next day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.