The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Give me some suggestion about ad.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Suggestions:

1) Introduce yourself
2) Explain whats this website is all about
3) Your post looks like spam

Good luck! ;)

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
spam? He joins this month and his first post is trying to get us to visit another site. How can that be considered spam? :)

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Geesh Jorge! I'm glad someone sticks up for the newbies round heya' kurt! :smilielol:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
LOL My intention is not to discourage anyone, its just that I visited the site and because of chinese-characters all I see is "???????????????????????????????????????????????" everywhere and every "?" is a link that redirects to a buy form of some kind.

Edit: I think I understand this. The website would be like a "milliondolarwebsite.com" but for chinese characters. They charge $100 for each link (are they out of their minds!) If this is not a spam post, which I suspect it is (see: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080312185231AAtr5FF) I think you are better off putting that money in adsense, that website will give you no SEO

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
It certainly looks like spam to me.

I did go and visit the site. I can't understand what this site is supposed to do. I can read some chinese and I also see the english alphabet at the bottom.

Why would I pay $100 to get the letter "B" on this site? What good is that?

Why would I buy a chinese character? I'm guessing this site is targeted for people in China and not the U.S.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.