The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Unstuck

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Don't fall into the trap of telling yourself you lack this, that, etc. It's poison. You can figure it out. Tenacity, self-confidence, etc. are habits & muscles you build over time--by taking action over & over, and adjusting & improving.

You don't have to build the next Amazon or SpaceX.

Do an inventory of your experience, knowledge, expertise, & skills. Decide what the most valuable of those are to others, then choose a market to target who'd benefit from your experience & who are able & willing to pay for help.

This forum is a goldmine of help. You're not in this alone, and you can do this.

Janeter1nADrum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 28, 2019
Mexico
I don't remember how I stumbled onto this forum. I guess I was searching for direction, a way to get unstuck.

I've now read the free previews of both of MJ's books and I plan to download and read Unscripted today. It looks like the first 2/3 of the book covers what I discovered years ago -- we've all been sold a bill of goods about the way life works. Rarely does someone get rich working for someone else.

And so I started years ago studying how to invest in real estate using other people's money, launching various service businesses, but somehow I never achieved much success. I never managed to unlock the key to financial independence. At best, I've always just gotten by.

Now I find myself -- eight years before retirement age -- still struggling to make ends meet. My biggest fear is ending up homeless on the street in my old age, unable to support myself. I know I'm talented and creative. I've survived a world of hardships that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I've had very little support in life -- financially or emotionally. What I lack is tenacity and self-confidence to believe in myself and whatever idea I'm pursuing at the moment. (Because my habit is to drop the project when the next inspirational idea comes along.)

That's why I'm here -- for moral support and encouragement, for knowledge and inspiration. Two heads are better than one. Dozens even better.

Thanks, everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...