The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

getting that cat to come to me....

Steve K

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 9, 2008
new york city
hey guys
so i was thinking to myself today, after watching CNBC, "what is likely to happen in the near future"

and all i keep hearing, and seeing, and reading is "recession"

since people are going to be in so much debt, i think that the debt consolidation business would be something great to start.

it can put people on a better track in life. it can teach them how to budget their money. and most of all, to certain people, it can save their homes..

my question to you guys is, how does the actualy company profit ?
what would i have to look into as far as getting the necessary information to look deeper into this ...

i tried to find something in NYC , but there is not a single center here..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
From what I've seen these companies charge an up front fee + a monthly processing fee to talk to all of your lenders and negotiate them down on rates and payoffs for your debts. Might be a good idea to get a little job with one of these companies for a few months so you can learn the business, and then strike out on your own -- rather than just diving into the unknown.

I always thought about opening my own pizza place, but I would probably go work at Dominos for a couple months to see if I like the business before I invent $50k of my money.

Cheers,

- Hakrjak :banana:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!