The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting started with lead generation business

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
So pick the service youre thinking of and google "service lead gen" then checkout the competition.

To answer the question though build the site and generate leads first , then you can give leads away upfront to grease the wheels on a sale.

One thing to keep in mind is your ppc cost while your trying to rank the site organically , whats a lead worth? Whats the competition charge? Hoe many clicks will become sales?

creddit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 29, 2018
Hi all,

I have an idea for a business that would generate leads to local companies for their services. I did some initial research and believe the idea is niche enough, but has enough volume to lead to a lot of paying customers.

I'm pretty new to this and basically just wondering how I would get started with this? Should I build my website first and reach out to local businesses work out a commission structure? Or should I reach out to the businesses first? How exactly do people get started doing this?

I know MJ started with his taxi business and was very successful at converting browsers to customers, but how exactly do I get started doing something similar? Are there any good resources/guides to read about?

Thanks,

D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.