The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Getting started with first results

OP
OP
Pat D. Rick

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 11, 2016
How will you get people into the sales funnel though?
Mainly through Facebook.
I don't think that Google ads is the right way to go for this niche, but we'll see what works when we launch.

What has worked best for your courses?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What has worked best for your courses?
I’ve only advertised my course to this forum. Most sales have come through here, but there’s been a few referrals. I’ve not run any ads or built a funnel - not yet anyway.

Michael Moore

Contributor
Apr 6, 2014
Athy, County Kildare, Ireland
Seems to me that Germany is a huge market for IT related , online sales , SEO , Marketing through social media etc.
Should you not look at this a s a potential short course.
What about Offering someone else course in German as a translated guide for instance.
That way both of ye increase your market and potential.
Most of the courses on here are English and ewould have a better following if translated.
Oh wait is that a fastlane idea.....ok nobody copy that just ignore I said it..... ;-)

OP
OP
Pat D. Rick

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 11, 2016
Seems to me that Germany is a huge market for IT related , online sales , SEO , Marketing through social media etc.
Should you not look at this a s a potential short course.
What about Offering someone else course in German as a translated guide for instance.
That way both of ye increase your market and potential.
Most of the courses on here are English and ewould have a better following if translated.
Oh wait is that a fastlane idea.....ok nobody copy that just ignore I said it..... ;-)
Well, yes and no.
I'm well aware that there is less competition than in the English market. But there are plenty online courses about online marketing topics out there.
I thought about creating a special Facebook ads online course for real estate agents when I have proven that I can drive in results.

OP
OP
Pat D. Rick

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 11, 2016
Hey everyone,
November was pretty much okay.

All in all I made about 1.100 Euros, which is pretty okay to cover my expenses.
I also got back 566 Euros in taxes from last year which is pretty nice, although I don't count it as money I earned with my own skills.

Business is getting scarce so I thought about using Google ads to get some leads in and offer my service.

I'm bringing in some leads on Facebook for the real estate agent I mentioned above, but he didn't sell a house to one of these leads yet. So I keep tweaking the campaigns and hope that he will eventually sell a house to one of the leads so that I can finally get payed as well.

By the way:
I'm currently reading "They ask, you answer" by Marcus Sheridan (recommended read).
It's an amazing book about content marketing and inbound sales. In fact I'm already taking action on some of the points he speaks about.

By now it's been about ony year in since I started out with this journey and to be honest I am not half way of where I thought I would be. I guess I'm just the most impatient guy ever...

But there is one thing I noticed some days ago:
When I first started out I was way more insecure than I'm today. I learned a lot about different skill sets and with this came a lot of confidence.
At the beginning I thought that I'll never know enough to be of great help for anybody, but now I just know who I can provide value for.

It was pretty interesting to discover how your own personality can change for the better within just a couple months.

Maybe you can give me your thoughts and insights on the progress so far :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom