The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Slammed by Google Farmer

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
I'm starting to notice the downside of Auto-content blogs all of the sudden.

Image:
2011-05-25_1547 - bflbob's library

The update occurred back in March, and yet my sites grew in rank during April.
But this month, they are tanking. In April I had 25 sites on the front page... now it is only 3.

I'm still getting good traffic, so it must be from Twitter and Long Tail Keywords, since my primary keywords are non-existent.

The other possibility is that I'm getting traffic from non-Google search engines, such as Yahoo, where I still rank well.

Anyone else seeing this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
i don't track my individual autoblog traffic because their main purpose is for link juice to my money sites.

that being said, I do track their reach by my adsense income. last month was my highest month ever, this month on track for 20% greater than last month.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.