The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Getting Ready for Commercial REI

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

iiinvisi0n

PARKED
Sep 25, 2007
Salutations

My name is Mike. Im relatively new to the entreprenurial and wealthy mindset, but nevertheless confident. I can practically feel the money flowing into my pockets right now!
But I have yet to do a deal. Me and my business partner are in the process of forming a corporation to hold our various commercial properties.
I have unlimited enthusiasm and gusto but I still have a lot to learn.
Im not daunted but rather challenged. Im juiced on taking control of my own life and living RICH!!!:cheers:
I really need some more insight into the financial aspects of starting the company. Paying various professionals in the necessary fields before the project is completed. I know once we are on our feet this wont be an issue, but getting the corporate credit to work for us.....
:smx7:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Re: Salutations...

Welcome to the fastlane, Mike. :)

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome and thx for joining.

iiinvisi0n

PARKED
Sep 25, 2007
Welcome! Where do you plan on doing your investing?

Not really sure quite yet. For our first couple of property acquisitions we want to focus on the west coast, most likely in a market close to the sacramento valley. From my research I have gathered that this market is in phase 5 a good time to buy. However other factors like rising unemployment and future water problems concern me but make me think. I think a good project would be to create a multi use community that could create jobs and taxable income for the city, have an onsite water treatment facility and contain well over 2000 units spread out under multifamily, single family, and commercial properties. However thats too long term to really put alll my focus on right now. Im looking for multifamily property acquisitions that are poorly managed and below fair market value. Our company will then add value and effective management to increase cashflow over time. The problem is finding one of these diamonds in the rough!! :smxF:

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text from today... Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom