The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting into Wally Wally World (Walmart)

Marketing, social media, advertising

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Now I'm in the phase of scaling, I have a business that has generated revenue but it's not exactly life changing buy my own private jet and travel the world $

Considering all of the insanity going on atm in Vancouver retailers are getting wiped out, my local store is sold out of toilet paper, hand sanitizer etc etc. It's an awesome example of the power of ''marketing'' the government spreading around nonsense and people believing it. So I'm thinking in my head, having products inside retail is a big part of the overall picture.

At work I've learned product placement and proper distribution channels are one of the biggest keys to success. Red bull being one of my personal favorite examples. #1 It's one of the most unhealthiest things you could possibly put inside your body, yet people are buying billions of cans.

6.06 billion cans

The popular energy drink Red Bull sold 6.06 billion cans in 2016 worldwide, up from just over 4 billion cans in 2011.Jan 23, 2020

The common theme (in my workplace since I'm cleaning up all the after party shenanigans) is hard liquor and red bull, mixed together they create a long night after crazy partying with the possibility of heart attacks, diabetes and who knows what else. Say what you want about the company but they are bonafide bad a$$ marketers, brainwashing people into believing they are part of the extreme crowd, the people on Youtube doing death defying stunts like skydiving, extreme skiing and whatnot (its super complex) but goes into the brains subconscious's / being included. (look at all the people that wear sports jerseys)

Woops a little off topic, anywhoo, looking into getting into retail space may be simpler than expected.

Being in local grocery stores, walmart and costco at a cheap price with effective marketing feels like the holy grail of entrepreneurship, the Superbowl of product distribution. I'll need to look into insurance as its a requirement for being a supplier... but yeh just something I wanted to share with everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.