The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting into the fast lane!

Outdoorlife2005

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Oct 10, 2020
Illinois
It’s time to get in the fast lane!
Hello everyone
I just finished the book, “The millionaire fast lane.”

WOW! It was incredible. I just ordered, UNSCRIPTED : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship.

what brought me to this point is a series of events. At one point I was homeless. Life got the best of me due to the decisions I was making. (No motivation, even though I knew what I wanted) I was letting others tell me what I could and couldn’t do with my life. All my life I wanted to become a police officer. A lot of my “friends”, teachers, co-workers, managers, and even some family members said it wouldn’t happen. They said I would never succeed and reach my number one goal, which was to become a state police officer. When you hear that from the age 12 to 21 it really messes with you. I won’t dive into everything because I could write a book with there being so much.
Long story short I am going on my 8th year as a police officer (state police officer as of 1.5 years ago)

I came across a beautiful girl almost 3 years ago. I am now engaged and we are getting married April 2021. All my life I’ve wanted to get into real estate because I never wanted to become a victim of the rat race. I’m 33 now. I let so many years go to waste and I regret it. What finally pushed me was in July 2019 my fiancé was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and liver failure at the age of 29. She was in the darkest times of her life. Still is, but making progress. Life flashed before my eyes when she was diagnosed. The heart failure came out of no where. After many, many trips to Chicago for treatments and admitted to the hospital many times she is now on the National organ transplant list for a heart and liver. When it will occur? we don’t know. It’ll happen when her liver/heart reach a certain number. In the meantime I’m looking to build wealth. To give her the best life possible and for me to have the best life possible.

i am now awake and I realize how short life is. I finally realize how important it is to be in the fast lane to build wealth and enjoy life. We aren’t here for long and spending it being a slave just isn’t at the top of the list anymore.

sorry. I know that introduction was all over the place. There’s just so much more I don’t want to bore you with it all. The important thing is I’m here to learn and take action. Just this year I’ve paid off $6,000 in credit card debt. My car is almost paid for and I’m on the road to be able to save $1,000-1,300 a month. I have some more debt but I picked up a second job because I’m trying to get it taken care of as soon as possible.

I want to invest in real estate. Purchase houses below market value. Fix them up, cash refinance them to get my money back out, and repeat the process many times over.

I’m here to learn, share more experiences, get advice, and get Into the fast lane before it’s too late.

thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for the intro, hows the fiance doing in the meantime?

Outdoorlife2005

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Oct 10, 2020
Illinois
Thanks for the intro, hows the fiance doing in the meantime?

shes doing good right now. Thank you very much for asking. The doctors are allowing her to work part time. (Grade school Special education teacher)
Her liver MELD score is 20. Her heart is at 58. When her liver reaches 28-30 she will be at the top of the National transplant list. If her heart reaches 50 before the liver gives out she will be at the top. Which ever ones goes first. Right now she’s middle of the list for a liver/heart.
We just have to keep her healthy. We go to Chicago for testing. They keep a close eye on her. But overall she feels good as she can. She’s definitely tired on a regular basis, but that’s normal with her condition

She’s on board with getting into real estate so we can build financial freedom. We both are preparing for what will be coming someday. Your book has helped me so much. I appreciate you writing it! I’ll be starting your second book Tuesday.

I hope all is well with you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...