• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Getting HNWI Investors On Auto-Pilot?

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by GetShitDone, Nov 7, 2018.

1. GetShitDone

GetShitDone Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $1,026
    I'm creating a Private Telegram Group for High Net Worth Investors only. Where I provide them with promising investment opportunities where I get a commission.

I've already provided 20 investors (and more to come) in my network an opportunity that is generating them 20% per month in ROI and I am looking for more opportunities.

However, I want to scale this by creating a Private Group that is Invite-Only and you have to meet HNWI criteria to join.

Invite-Only Incentive - Every time a member investor refers an investor, with that member investor I will split the commission that I get from from that referred investor forever via the deals I provide him/her.

Has anyone ever done done something similar to this or thoughts?

My goal is to leverage my member investor's networks of HNWI investors while providing them value at the same time.

2. jpmartin

jpmartin Jedi Master I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $445
    Yes. It's called an investment club. There are plenty...

AgainstAllOdds and GetShitDone like this.
  3. GetShitDone

GetShitDone Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $1,026
    Thanks. Do you know how they get their HNWI investors? Looks like its all referral based. I'm trying to create a referral incentive.

I've read they receive a commission of profits and/or charge a monthly fee.