The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting a job before a Fastlane goal

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

spirit

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 11, 2019
I'm currently making very little money, although I am supported by my family. I want to start an online business and I'm teaching myself to code. Do you think aiming to get a web development job in the meantime would be a good idea? I would grow my income and learn new skills. On the good side, I would finally make a livable income and learn more about the industry. The creators of YouTube were PayPal employees. On the bad side, if I do start a business later on, I would have less time to do so.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mdivljina

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 1, 2019
Croatia
If I were you I wouldn't worry much about having enough time. Just get out there and execute. Do a job online, you've got various job offers (remote jobs) on dynamitejobs.co and weworkremotely.com and hustle on the side too. Job is great for building experience in the industry and just for getting a feel what you probably don't want to be doing since you're on this forum.

BLIM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
May 24, 2018
Singapore
i am also working in a full time job as i have a bill to pay however you can always start side hustle during your free time. It can be after office hour and weekend

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.