The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FYI: Your thread titles are subject to edit...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just an FYI, I've started to make it a habit of actively editing a lot of thread titles to make them more descriptive and engaging.

So if you start a thread and the title of your thread mysteriously changes, it's because I edited it.

If this happens, don't worry! You did NOT do anything wrong, action-fake, or error.

Because this forum is in the business of information and content, I'm simply trying to do a better job in making content easier to find, more engaging, and more descriptive. This helps users across the board when searching for content, as well as improving its presentation if the topic hits any search engines.

If someone is scanning thread titles, "Help!" or "What do you think?" really doesn't grab eyeballs, and many times, it just kills the thread with little activity.

This notice is just an FYI -- I'm not asking anyone to do anything different.

Just be aware that any new thread title might be slightly modified to improve its effectiveness.
Afterall, we don't start threads to have 6 views and 0 responses on it, do we? ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Just an FYI, I've started to make it a habit of actively editing a lot of thread titles to make them more descriptive and engaging.

So if you start a thread and the title of your thread mysteriously changes, it's because I edited it.

If this happens, don't worry! You did NOT do anything wrong, action-fake, or error.

Because this forum is in the business of information and content, I'm simply trying to do a better job in making content easier to find, more engaging, and more descriptive. This helps users across the board when searching for content, as well as improving its presentation if the topic hits any search engines.

If someone is scanning thread titles, "Help!" or "What do you think?" really doesn't grab eyeballs, and many times, it just kills the thread with little activity.

Just be aware that any new thread title might be slightly modified to improve its effectiveness.
Afterall, we don't start threads to have 6 views and 0 responses on it, do we? ;)

Good, I really started questioning my sanity for a minute. Because I didn’t remember changing my thread title haha

D

Deleted50669

Do you notify the poster when you edit it?

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I'll make small edits where there's grammatical errors. I'll also edit if the title is SHOUTING.

Occasionally I'll edit to try and get more relevant eyeballs. I don't often mention I've done so in the thread.

D

Deleted50669

I'll make small edits where there's grammatical errors. I'll also edit if the title is SHOUTING.

Occasionally I'll edit to try and get more relevant eyeballs. I don't often mention I've done so in the thread.
Having to meet mod criteria feels an awful lot like Reddit / work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
yea i got one in the INSIDERS product idea value creation threads just sitting lol maybe the title could be better

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

Please SEARCH before posting.