The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Funnels / ways to test feedback from potential clients

Marketing, social media, advertising

kaasjusz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 22, 2019
Hello!

What are your tested funnels to test your ideas? I have a very simple concept - people would be able to buy let's say "cartoon portraits" of themselves.

Thought about some kind of survey with questions like:

[examplery portrait]

[x] It is really nice image and I would like to have one!
[x] Nah, that's not my brooch

The thing is - how to reach wide audience?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Janori

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 19, 2018
Now this is not the "sexy funnel campaign" way but its surely effective as you basically talk to a potential customer in a very personal and engaged way.

Here is what I did to gain some feedback on an idea. I hope that may help you. (Food/Drink Nieche)
Mind you I haven't sold anything regarding that feedback but its aiding me to create my recipe/product prototype.
Please take that with a grain of salt.
Its also free.

0. Get Instagram/Facebook

1. Create list with questions that allow you to gain usable feedback.
Also open questions for further opinions/wishes.

2. Look at companies who have similiar/somewhat similar products or attempt to solve the same problem.

3. Look who their followers are. Who buys that? Which person may gain value from my product?/ Who is most likely to want problem x solved with my value proposition?

4. Personally DM as much people that fit your assumed customer persona as possible without copy pasting so Instagram doesn't block you. ( I think thats like 30-50 per day)

5. Kindly ask for their help/opinion. Remember you are talking to a person that may be interested in your help.

6. Ask your questions. Dont make it seem like they are just one out of 10.00 surveys. Value them as they gift you their time and thoughts.

7. Thank them. Follow up with questions if needed. Remember this is a fluid conversation so you can easily dig deeper if wanted/needed.

8. You may ask if you can ask further questions in the future.

9. Kindly bring the hopefully fruitful conversation you just had to an end.

10. Take notes if needed

11. Repeat until you have the desired amount of feedback. You now also have a list of potentital people that might turned out to be interested. You could ask them to serve as a prototype tester or feedback/reviewer/customer later.

12. Profit???

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.