The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From The Inside... (And why YOU are here!)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I pulled the following quote from an INSIDERS progress thread which was started a few years ago by a gentlemen who had a regular job with all the Slowlane trappings... good pay, highly demanded job, good company, etc. (including long hours, dissatisfaction, etc.)

This man worked to escape and didn't quit his job immediately. He worked on his plan and did NOT stop.

Anyhow, this quote summarizes in one quick glance WHY we are here. It summarizes WHY I wrote Fastlane. And it summarizes WHY anything is possible if your hard work is put into the right system.

He wrote:

On another note. I have to admit. Life is good. We barely work now. Income keeps pouring in. I'm free to do whatever I want. Hit the gym everyday. Go running. Play games. Spend time with the wife and kid. Drive the R8. Etc.
Followed by...

Our sales are expected to be over 1 million this year.

Folks, fight for creating a great product and that product will fight for your life.

Grind on...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
indeed, this part
He worked on his plan and did NOT stop.
is so vital.

Once your idea/business model is validated by the commandments you need to create a long-term plan and follow it up by taking action daily, the only challenges is really just TO NOT STOP or jump to another idea/model/venture, and keep at it.

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I pulled the following quote from an INSIDERS progress thread which was started a few years ago by a gentlemen who had a regular job with all the Slowlane trappings... good pay, highly demanded job, good company, etc. (including long hours, dissatisfaction, etc.)

This man worked to escape and didn't quit his job immediately. He worked on his plan and did NOT stop.

Anyhow, this quote summarizes in one quick glance WHY we are here. It summarizes WHY I wrote Fastlane. And it summarizes WHY anything is possible if your hard work is put into the right system.

He wrote:

Followed by...

Folks, fight for creating a great product and that product will fight for your life.

Grind on...

Or, simply find a great product or service in the right niche.

The end result is the same.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.