The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Hungary to the moon [I love sales]

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Tamas Fogt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 7, 2017
Hungary
Hey guys,

I am glad to be here with great people like you. I hope I created this blog in the right place. :D
I've already learned here a lot and I want to give back. I am going to write my blog here and I hope every follower will love it.

I am a Hungarian entrepreneur and I am building my online marketing agency. I know it's not fast lane but I think it is a good way to start.

Few words about my background
I was a semi-professional poker player, then I studied programming at the university. After graduation, I went to a multinational company. I got bored -> I quit and started my business. ( A huge one without any real experience. I've read a few books but that's all ). It's failed ofc. During that period I started to build my social circle, we created a master mind/self-help group. Basically, It was a pickup group (we watched way too much RSD stuff :D ) But out of the 7 initial members, 4 turned to be an entrepreneur so it was great. I am planning to write about it later.

My English was shitty that time so I had to improve it a lot. After 6 months I quit again and started to work as a freelancer.

The pros it was great because I was free, cons my English was still shitty and I've struggled a lot.
It was really hard in the first 2 months I didn't have income. I almost had to go back to work but luckily I could fix it and now I am living from freelancing.

Tomorrow I will write about what happens now. What's my plan etc..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Your English is actually quite decent. Especially considering English and Hungarian have almost no similarities, I imagine it would be far more difficult to learn a language with such a different base.

Tamas Fogt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 7, 2017
Hungary
Thanks, Yeah, they are totally different. Basically, we learn English since elementary school but my teachers were so bad. I had to learn the language from movies, courses, books and by speaking with tourists.

Tamas Fogt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 7, 2017
Hungary
#2 NOW

As I've mentioned before, I am a freelancer now. I build complex web applications (eg admin panels), websites and landing pages for my clients.

I love the freedom of freelancing but I want more.

A few weeks earlier I've started to work on my marketing agency. Firstly, we will start with landing pages and sales pages as I have experience in CRO and my friend is a sales copywriter. Later I want to expand the services with promo videos, sales funnel planning and other services like these.

How do I want to build it?
If you ask me Richard Branson or Elon Musk I would say, Branson.
I love work and I hate being bored but I think the business is for you and I don't want to be a slave of my own business. Now I want to build a lifestyle business. As I am just 24 years old I want to travel, discover new places meet with great people, improve my mindset, vision etc.. (Maybe I will think differently about it 10 years later)

As I've mentioned my friends and I want to travel a lot. As a first step, we are planning to move to Thailand at the end of September for a few months. I am really curious about Thailand and I've heard great things about it. It's one of my big dreams since 17. (when I was a poker player we had a forum where the other players posted beautiful pictures from thailand)
Also, I hate winter and Hungary is really cold between December and March. (From 0 to -20 Celsius degree)
I haven't traveled with airplane yet so not just the place and the culture will be new. ( finally, I can remove it from my bucket list )

Btw It's my first "blog" so if you have any suggestion about the post structure I am more than happy to hear it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tamas Fogt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 7, 2017
Hungary
#3 WHAT AM I WORKING ON NOW?
Hey, guys I just wanted to write a quick update. I hope you are crushing it in August as well.

So what happens now:

Freelance

Right now I am working on a few programming projects. I had to create an admin dashboard from scratch I've stated it a few weeks before and hopefully, I can finish it until the middle of September (depends on client). Also, working on another dashboard I have to modernize it but it's a more long-term project.

Agency
I am working on the agency too. Right now just testing the cold emails and try to find new sources to get leads. Now I am collecting my leads from linkedin. I think the sales is one of the most important parts of a new business. If you can't sell your product then you won't survive longterm

Other
I want to market myself better because I see huge potential in social media. I know instagram stories is a great way to create rapport with others So I started to follow and copy the big social media marketers like garyvee, Tai Lopez and a few other celebs. Right now I've no clue how should I use texts, images, colors etc.. so if you have any great content then don't hesitate to share here :)
It's more like a hobby project I don't want to spend more than 20 minutes a day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.