The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Freshman Beginnings

JW Dare

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 28, 2015
I've been lurking through this forum for a few months now, absorbing as much information as I possibly could. I read the book back in December, and I was hooked. I've been consistently looking for ideas that I can execute on, but I fell in love with an idea and wasted a significant amount of time. Once I find something that makes CENTS, I will go ahead and execute on it.

Background: I'm a freshman in university, and I plan on staying in university and working on it in addition with my other extracurriculars, but I'm fully willing to drop everything except school should the need arise. My education is very important to me, despite the debate with no college vs college.

I look forward to getting to know more of you and working alongside you guys on our respective paths. I've gleaned a lot of insights from the threads that I've read, and I hope to offer back something, even if it is with failures.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...