The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Torger

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 17, 2016
Hi everybody, I've been lurking around this forum for a while so i felt it was time to introduce myself!

Me:
I'm 23 years old from Norway and i'm currently a full time IT engineering student at my second year.

Current hustle:
I started a web develop / software company in the beginning of 2017

Goals:
My goal is to get this up and running smooth so i can easily transition to run it full time when i'm done with my degree in one years time. my goal this year was to make 12.000$. I'm at 6000$ now, so I'm on the right track. Also, I'm looking into attracting higher paying costumers, as I now feel more confident in the field.

Currently doing to improve sales
My average website's traffic is around 5 visits a day. I'm currently working on increasing my website's traffic through blogging and social media. I'm trying to increase sales and leads through my website aswell and would much appreciate some feedback and tips on my company website to increase action. Its in Norwegian so you might not understand it, however all feedback is good feedback!

Peace out! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Torger

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 17, 2016
Do you do anything outbound?

check out alex berman's channel on YouTube for great content on outbound sales for your digital agency
No yet but i've heard of it. Thanks, will check out!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.