The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free service for you ! Yes 0 $

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
why not give a try ??

I am offering free service of web research , lead generation and of preparing excel spreadsheets for you. Those who want please leave a private message.

Consider me as your free human resource,if there is some other work also which you think I can do for you then will do happily.

I am a web geek personally, research is my niche. Be it anything I will research the hell out of it and have results asap.But please post genuine work only, the work which you need.

Even I am willing to transfer 10 rep to you if genuine work posted.
thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedbacks.

1.IMG_5083[1].PNG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
If you give out your services for zero, it means, that your services worth zero.
And if you feel they are not, stop providing them for free.
Got your point. But if you personally think they are worth zero then feel free to test.

Last edited:

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
got your point, I need to do some editing. But if you personally think they are worth zero then feel free to test.
Understand, time is money, I don't spend time on shopping for cheap, testing out, etc, I spend my time looking out for the best.
By writing more specific about what you do, making a video on how you do this - you'll at least show others how good you are, maybe you'll impress right away.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Understand, time is money, I don't spend time on shopping for cheap, testing out, etc, I spend my time looking out for the best.

Yes I do understand time is money , that is why I am offering you free service. To save your time.Its not cheap its absolutely free (big difference )

Yes I do understand time is money , that is why I am offering you free service. To save your time.Its not cheap its absolutely free (big difference )

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Maybe he wants to practice.

Years ago, I had a friend that wanted to start a RC Car/Plane mail order business. For six months he worked for a competitor at minimum wage to learn the business.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Maybe he wants to practice.

Years ago, I had a friend that wanted to start a RC Car/Plane mail order business. For six months he worked for a competitor at minimum wage to learn the business.

I just want to build a good rapport with you.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
You are. But, I don't need any research that I'd be willing to share with anyone.

cool, maybe something you can think of later for me.Even if not I am happy that you posted in this thread.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Ok can you please research which flavour pizza will go best with six Heineken

yeah sure , tell me the HEINEKEN flavour and what you prefer more ;)
1. enriching your taste buds more.
2 or taking less calories

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
cool, maybe something you can think of later for me.Even if not I am happy that you posted in this thread.
Actually I do have a need.

I need parts sources for a 1967 Ford Thunderbird. For just about all the parts for a restoration.

Most parts houses stop at 1966. :(

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Actually I do have a need.

I need parts sources for a 1967 Ford Thunderbird. For just about all the parts for a restoration.

Most parts houses stop at 1966. :(

Ok, whats your budget ?

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
What budget?
budget means how much money in total are you willing to spend to get your car restored ? it will help a lot if you can send a pic of car .

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
budget means how much money in total are you willing to spend to get your car restored ? it will help a lot if you can send a pic of car .

I don't want a project manager. I just need to find a few sources for parts. Or, some good references for parts interchangeability from other cars.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
I don't want a project manager. I just need to find a few sources for parts. Or, some good references for parts interchangeability from other cars.

Your choice sir, I am just an employee. ;)

1. Here on ebay parts are available http://www.ebay.com/bhp/1967-thunderbird , http://www.ebay.com/motors/carsandtrucks/Ford/Thunderbird/1967

2. Here second hand 1967 Ford Thunderbird are available at various prices. https://www.carsforsale.com/1967-ford-thunderbird-for-sale-C1055570 ,9this one in San Dieago as it will be near to you) http://www.autotraderclassics.com/find/classic-1967-Ford-Thunderbird-for-sale-in-San Diego-CA.xhtml;jsessionid=8C007BC40C889807F0A584568F004D85

3.There are some parts available here on thunderbird's official website http://www.tbirdhq.com

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Guys, I think OP is just looking for some experience and perhaps positive feedback. Many products on AMAZON are given away for FREE in lieu of a review, good or bad. Just because it's FREE doesn't necessarily mean its worthless.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Guys, I think OP is just looking for some experience and perhaps positive feedback. Many products on AMAZON are given away for FREE in lieu of a review, good or bad. Just because it's FREE doesn't necessarily mean its worthless.
thank you for support MJ, its a pleasure to have you here in this thread :)
I wanted to bring this to your attention , there are these mutual fund ads being advertised on front page.Please have a look.
8d4dd691358c21f6e8fc915820c27c73.jpg

Last edited:

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Your choice sir, I am just an employee. ;)

1. Here on ebay parts are available http://www.ebay.com/bhp/1967-thunderbird , http://www.ebay.com/motors/carsandtrucks/Ford/Thunderbird/1967
http://www.ebay.com/motors/carsandtrucks/Ford/Thunderbird/1967
This is a little obvious.

3.There are some parts available here on thunderbird's official website http://www.tbirdhq.com
Thanks, this one looks good. I don't know how I missed it.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
OP has guts.

OP, what is the best routine for an absolute beginner to weight-lifting, and why? Will rep-transfer $100 for an elaborate research.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
This is a little obvious.

Thanks, this one looks good. I don't know how I missed it.

thank you Jon. I am glad ,that I could bring this to your attention.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
shubham525 said:
I will research the hell out of it and have results asap.

tumblr_lrflknrWeX1qbm9w4.gif

Actually , there can be an specific routine for your particular weight and height.

For an absolute beginner, this one will do.

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/complete-mf-beginners-training-guide-0

here you will find workout for each particular day.

Why does weight and height matter for choosing a particular routine? Is this routine focused on weightlifting, olympic lifting, bodybuilding, athletics, or weight loss, and why? What does this workout aim to improve - strength, size, speed, agility, flexibility? Why does this work for absolute beginners? Is it exclusive - that is, will it work for an expert, why or why not? In how much time can I expect to see results? How can I track my progress using this routine? How do I know I am improving using this routine? You said there is a workout for each particular day - so there are no rest days? How will my body recover using this routine? Are there any other important factors to consider, or is it just work out as hard as possible and hope for the best?

Do you know what an elaborate response is? Can you summarize that article for me? How many other articles have you read on the subject, and if so, can you summarize those for me?

Do you really expect me to read that link, researcher?

Dictionary said:
research: an organized and systematic investigation into something. Scientists are often described as researchers.

This was not very systematic.

Also, @jon.a was being sarcastic, you're providing a link to their OWN website - something *anyone* can do in 5 seconds.

No wonder this is free work. This is kakash quality.

Answer these questions and get back to me.

Last edited:

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
Here it begins, sorry for that. Hope I can improve.Thanks for your valuable feedback. :)

yada dada dada dada - eliminated to comfort the forum readers

SOURCE- INTERNET ( NOT WRITTEN BY ME ;) )

you just copied and pasted this from....

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/02/15/how-to-build-your-own-workout-routine/

You answered NONE of my questions. You completely ignored them, actually.

I'll let the other posters take over, I've done my best. I'm going to go implode now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.