The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Free Marketing Materials from Alex Hormozi... Legit?

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Guru

thechosen1

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
USA
I don’t think he even needs to say he has nothing to sell. He mentions it at the start of each video like a catch phrase. I think he can come up with a different catch phrase. I don’t mind if he has something to sell either.
I agree and just feel like he's lying when he says that all the time. That's why I pointed out what he does sell.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I agree and just feel like he's lying when he says that all the time. That's why I pointed out what he does sell.

I believe he said 99 cents is the lowest you can charge for a kindle. And (by benefit of the doubt) he probably sells his hard copies at cost with them being such a weird number. From what MJ has said about the cost of selling hard copies of his book, those costs seem pretty accurate for what it costs to sell at cost.

thechosen1

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
USA
I believe he said 99 cents is the lowest you can charge for a kindle. And (by benefit of the doubt) he probably sells his hard copies at cost with them being such a weird number. From what MJ has said about the cost of selling hard copies of his book, those costs seem pretty accurate for what it costs to sell at cost.
I’ve sold a book through the KDP program before, and no, that is not at cost. And he’s not using KDP for his hard copies - but it would be dumb if he was using something that cost more. Usually doing anything in house is extra work that means some benefit.

It’s a pointless argument anyway, because there is NOTHING WRONG with selling something.

Just odd when you constantly say you have nothing to sell lol

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread moved to GURU section...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
Thread moved to GURU section...

I miss his longer winded videos, he's gotten really in to just posting shorts which are just his tweets read aloud. I found his 15+ min videos a lot more valuable but he doesn't post them nearly as often.

I think now that the contents our there he is just trying to be more known like GC.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I miss his longer winded videos, he's gotten really in to just posting shorts which are just his tweets read aloud. I found his 15+ min videos a lot more valuable but he doesn't post them nearly as often.
That's the social media game unfortunately.

They post mostly shorts because most people's attention spans are so short that they won't sit through a valuable 15 minute video so they resort to putting as much info into -30 second clips as possible.

Things were bad before but TikTok amplified this even more.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I think now that the contents our there he is just trying to be more known like GC.
Maybe check out his podcast.

Social media is more for discovery I think, and then podcasts, newsletters, etc are more for developing a relationship with people who’ve discovered and like you.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Social media is more for discovery I think, and then podcasts, newsletters, etc are more for developing a relationship with people who’ve discovered and like you.
I remember a Tweet that basically said, "Social Media is a Billboard" and not to expect a ton of valuable content on it.

Newsletters, forums, podcasts, private groups etc is where the real info is.

Sean Marshall

Independent since 2010
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2011
San Diego, CA
I haven't read his material, but I've heard some good things about this dude.
I've read his stuff and I was part of a little mastermind he ran for a while. He's a smart guy and he's brutally honest and genuine. Not unlike MJ. The content/media he's putting out there is his effort to grow his "fame currency."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore