The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Fitness | Nutrition | Accountability coaching for Entrepreneurs

Miles Hanson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
May 8, 2017
Austin
Hey Peeps!

I thought I would offer my new service for free to get some feedback before I start charging. This is tailored toward busy entrepreneurs, but anyone will benefit. What you will get:
  • Free 30 min assessment call
  • Weekly meal plan (email)
  • Monthly workout plan (email)
  • Daily Accountability emails/texts
  • 30 minute bi-weekly accountability call
  • Weekly 5 minute video lesson (email)
(keeping things simple, time-efficient, and easy to understand/implement)

I would love to work with entrepreneurs struggling to lose fat, gain lean muscle, increase their mental health and clarity, and see real results. Finding time and keeping yourself accountable are the two biggest challenges with getting in shape (mentally and physically) especially in today's world. I aim to solve this problem.

If you are interested, we can set up a 30 minute discovery call and see if it would be a good fit.

Cheers!

Miles

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.