The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Financial Planning from a Financial Advisor on your business

Vansita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Feb 21, 2015
Hey guys,

I know some of you guys have started to go from parked to making a difference, building some speed and all. I know tax season is coming so we're all running to our CPAs and Accountants to start throwing things in the ring.

I just wanted to help out before I get to busy. I work on referrals, so Im not going to sell you anything, I'll just see if you need any help. I know in about three weeks Im going to start getting hit with tons of referrals for people who need to find more deductibles and growth strategies for next year, so, lets see what I can do now so you don't have to wait.

So if you need any help, PM me so I can send you my number, or I'll answer any general questions that I can emailing back and forth. The first five years of business have some funny issues, but, I promise it gets easier!

Plus, free is free

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.