The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free business idea - someone, please make it happen

Idea threads

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Here's a free idea that, if executed, will make you stupid rich. It's the execution part that's tricky, but if you pull it off...

Somebody needs to make small insect-like robots, about three inches long. It needs to be wireless and carry it's own power. It needs to have a lethal weapon - to gophers, moles, and other burrowing rodents.

It needs to transmit video of what it sees so that you can control its progress remotely from your computer, X-Box, or PS3. They need to be addressable so you can have your buddies over controlling theirs too, right along with you.

You can host LAN parties using your insectbots to invade gopher tunnels, ferret them out, and kill them. It's the next wave in first-person shooter games, and people will buy them in droves.

I have gophers, and it's entirely too frustrating that I can't drive my mini-terminator into the burrow and shoot, stab, or electrocute the bastards.

Frickin' gophers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Haha nice idea dude! Maybe call up and ask if you can pitch it to the military? Theyre investing big bucks in that sort of stuff!

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Here's a free idea that, if executed, will make you stupid rich. It's the execution part that's tricky, but if you pull it off...

Somebody needs to make small insect-like robots, about three inches long. It needs to be wireless and carry it's own power. It needs to have a lethal weapon - to gophers, moles, and other burrowing rodents.

You can host LAN parties using your insectbots to invade gopher tunnels, ferret them out, and kill them. It's the next wave in first-person shooter games, and people will buy them in droves.

I have gophers, and it's entirely too frustrating that I can't drive my mini-terminator into the burrow and shoot, stab, or electrocute the bastards.

Frickin' gophers.

Or you could just break into NSA and steal military grade nanobots, take them home and reprogram them from searching for Osama bin laden to rodents. That should be pretty simple. Then when your done you could sell them on ebay. Anonymously of course.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Any nanobots that come into my possession are purely civilian in nature and could never be used in a military application. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Believe it or not this is very doable ;).

Bruce

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Funny idea, lethal weapon on a toy that can kill ferrets/gophers might be dangerous to other animals/humans.

For your gopher problem you should try what I use to do for rats holes, light something on fire place it in the hole and smoke them out of there little tunnels.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Gopher burrows can be huge. Smoking them out rarely works. The most cost effective approach I know is traps set in a tunnel, but that's hit or miss.

No sir, I want to pilot a tiny juggernaut of whoopass into their cuddly homes.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I got a little excited just reading your idea. I may have to change my pants. I would imagine the same tech used for UAV would work. We need to up the geek factor here at the fastlane so we can get this made.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
After you've cleared the burrows, you can stage bot wars in the tunnels. It's like a mini dungeon right in your back yard.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.