The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Fox's FREE 14 Day Mindset Bootcamp (Relevant at the moment!)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey everyone,

I just posted this on Youtube yesterday and I wanted to share this here also…

A FREE 14-day Mindset Bootcamp that you can join right now.

In particular, this is for those freelances/designers/agency owners working at home right now.

A lot of us are feeling it at the moment and our usual routine/plan has gone out the window.

This Bootcamp is a good opportunity to stop, recharge, and refocus.

Mindset is key to everything and over two weeks we will work on getting your own mindset back operating at the highest possible level.

If your mindset is 100% solid then the rest will quickly follow.

Originally it was just for my own students and the Youtube channel but I figured there would be people on here who get some value from this also.

What's the plan?

Just sign up below to get started - no upsells or any hidden cost. Just a free offer to helpfully provide some value.

Every day I will send a quick email with some general good advice related to mindset, routine, daily habits, and... not going crazy!

I have reached out to some experts to get them to jump in to with their own thoughts and advice. I hope I can make that possible.

And I also want to add in some success stories for both motivation and also practical advice as to what approaches and strategies are working right now.

If you want to be involved just sign up with the link below.

If you are in (and I hope you are) then also leave a comment on here to let us know. Let us know your current situation/goals etc.

The link is here...

>>> Fox's Free 14-Day Mindset Bootcamp <<<

We will start this Monday on the 30th of March.

But I will set it up so if you join later you still get the same experience.

Either way, just signup using the link: Fox's Free 14-Day Mindset Bootcamp

Thanks and hope this helps!

- Rob (Fox)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Black_Dragon43

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
Eastern Europe
I have never taken one of Fox's programs before, and I'm not a freelancer. But as an agency owner and someone who knows how important mindset is, I'm definitely interested in this.

Getting periodic reminders about how to tune and fine-tune your mindset is critical, so I've joined. Highly recommend you join too :)

College Dropout

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 22, 2017
Winston-Salem, NC
Hey everyone,

In particular, this is for those freelances/designers/agency owners working at home right now.

A lot of us are feeling it at the moment and our usual routine/plan has gone out the window.

Mindset is key to everything and over two weeks we will work on getting your own mindset back operating at the highest possible level.

Originally it was just for my own students and the Youtube channel but I figured there would be people on here who get some value from this also.

What's the plan?

Just sign up below to get started - no upsells or any hidden cost. Just a free offer to helpfully provide some value.

Every day I will send a quick email with some general good advice related to mindset, routine, daily habits, and... not going crazy!

I have reached out to some experts to get them to jump in to with their own thoughts and advice. I hope I can make that possible.

And I also want to add in some success stories for both motivation and also practical advice as to what approaches and strategies are working right now.

If you are in (and I hope you are) then also leave a comment on here to let us know. Let us know your current situation/goals etc.

The link is here...

- Rob (Fox)
Just signed up! Looking forward to this.

Reactions: Fox

STEFANTP

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2019
In. My main activity is action faking, so let's see where it goes. Thank you for doing this.

Last edited:

Travel Base

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2020
europe
I've signed up! Curious to see it and what I can learn/apply to my situation.
I do believe mindset is supremely important, so really, thank you @Fox for making it available to us!

Sheens

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Highly recommended! Rob is the center of the 'monster mental fortitude' universe. He will help you!
Monster mental fortitude. Love that Z!

@Fox, it's an honor to learn from you!

@rogainer, you in? :)

SebastianNZ

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 28, 2020
New Zealand
Hey everyone,

What's the plan?

The link is here...

- Rob (Fox)
Hi Fox,

I've signed up. My biggest problem is action faking right now and the whole Covid 19 thing has only poured petrol onto this problem. I don't expect this to be the cure but more and more I'm getting out of this vicious action-faking cycle. Every little bit counts and some mind-set stuff might help me as well.

Thank you for doing this.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Hi I have just signed up. I sold my house last week intending to head to Europe but now am in limbo in OZ.
Renting the house back until travel restrictions change so in need of keeping my mindset in order.
Thanks for offering this free course @Fox it is well timed.

redshift

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2018
I signed up as well. Looking forward to this :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Count me in. I'm hoping for some kind of "14 Hard Challenge" lol

OP
OP
Fox

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Sorry folks - the first message has been delayed.

It has been ready to go for hours but my email provider seems to be crashing right now.

I am guessing a lot of service businesses are overwhelmed right now - Ill see if I can get it going soon.

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I want my money back !

Just kidding. The whole Internet is under pressure with all the bandwidth people are using, so I can only imagine mailing servers.

LitaVK

Failure is just the raw material of success
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 19, 2019
Canada
I'm in! Thanks @Fox for doing this. I'm currently in search for a business opportunity and I could really use more guidance on further developing my mindset so I can be better at recognizing opportunities and believing in myself and abilities to be successful. Can't wait to get started!

jdm667

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
I signed up a few days ago & forgot to mention it here. The emails are compelling without being too long. Thank you @Fox :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock