The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Proven Path to a Fastlane (Still Open for 2024)

biarosca

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2021
I completed the quiz on your website, and then it said I would receive an automatic email for confirmation that you received my answers, but didn't get it.
When can I start if I'm ready to do this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I completed the quiz on your website, and then it said I would receive an automatic email for confirmation that you received my answers, but didn't get it.
When can I start if I'm ready to do this?

Hey that is strange that it didn't show - Ill reach out now via PM and check whats going on.

guitarguru12

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 1, 2021
Hey that is strange that it didn't show - Ill reach out now via PM and check whats going on.
Hi there @Fox - had a similar issue on my end. Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just wanted to check in with you.

Excited to chat to you guys about the course!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi there @Fox - had a similar issue on my end. Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just wanted to check in with you.

Excited to chat to you guys about the course!

I will PM you know and get your email address - can see what happened. Thanks.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes...

If anyone wants to join using Crypto let me know.

>>> Send me a DM and we can go over it.

Also you can still do the normal process to make sure it is right for you to join etc.
But just reach out first if you want to consider joining this way.

I figure might save someone on tax and would be cool to see if people are interested (I am personally curious).

ulwan9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 4, 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes...

If anyone wants to join using Crypto let me know.

>>> Send me a DM and we can go over it.

Also you can still do the normal process to make sure it is right for you to join etc.
But just reach out first if you want to consider joining this way.

I figure might save someone on tax and would be cool to see if people are interested (I am personally curious).
@Fox
It's same with me
Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just wanted to check in with you.
Please PM me

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox
It's same with me
Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just wanted to check in with you.
Please PM me

Ill check all the systems and see what is up. PM on the way.

If this happens for anyone else just send me a PM.

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Finally took the plunge.
I hate, hate, HATE spending money, but if FSL delivers on even half of what it promises, then it's still a win in my book.
I bit and finally started on it this evening.
Looking forward to meeting up with some of the other posters from this thread, and someday soon reporting back on what I did, and how FLS helped me kick the dayjob and convert to someone who can provide value to business by selling specialized services.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Finally took the plunge.
I hate, hate, HATE spending money, but if FSL delivers on even half of what it promises, then it's still a win in my book.
Looking forward to meeting up with some of the other posters from this thread, and someday soon reporting back on what I did, and how FLS helped me kick the dayjob and convert to someone who can provide value to business by selling specialized services.

Welcome aboard!

Once you get into the FB group just make an intro post and we will be happy to get things going for you.

It would be great if you can come back and give feedback later as to how it went and how valuable you think joining was.

Thanks!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

frenki

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Oct 3, 2020
albania
Its for students who have joined.

Did you sign up?
Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and coaching business and it looks so good, other than that it provides so much value.

I don't know if you are currently running any ads, but I would suggest to learn from Sam Ovens Uplevel Consulting so you can scale that coaching business to 7 figures and help way more students. I mean Iman Gadzhi learned from Sam Ovens and he scaled his coaching business to 150K per month just by applying Sam ad techniques.

Iman Gadzhi has a couse on how to start a profitable Ad Agency, while you are niched down on the Web Design Agency.

I'd say you have as good information as Iman and you can really grow that business and help way more people.

I'd say to give it a shot bro!

NOTE: I'm not affiliated with Sam or Iman, just been watching these two guys and they seem to know a lot.

But I'd say Sam has really the best content on the web when it comes to consulting and service based businesses.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and coaching business and it looks so good, other than that it provides so much value.

I don't know if you are currently running any ads, but I would suggest to learn from Sam Ovens Uplevel Consulting so you can scale that coaching business to 7 figures and help way more students. I mean Iman Gadzhi learned from Sam Ovens and he scaled his coaching business to 150K per month just by applying Sam ad techniques.

Iman Gadzhi has a couse on how to start a profitable Ad Agency, while you are niched down on the Web Design Agency.

I'd say you have as good information as Iman and you can really grow that business and help way more people.

I'd say to give it a shot bro!

NOTE: I'm not affiliated with Sam or Iman, just been watching these two guys and they seem to know a lot.

But I'd say Sam has really the best content on the web when it comes to consulting and service based businesses.

Thanks - was thinking to run ads by end of the summer.
I really wanted to know everything was well tested first and I feel we are there.

Just curious - if I made a Fastlane forum progress thread about growing the school would anyone be interested?
Seems we have a few people with similar businesses on here atm.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Just curious - if I made a Fastlane forum progress thread about growing the school would anyone be interested?
Seems we have a few people with similar businesses on here atm.
Personally, I think any kind of progress is worth sharing because some of the most important aspects for others are the psychological lessons that you learn as you grow your business. The mindset shifts, how you learn to see yourself differently, and even sharing your own failures, which is cathartic for both yourself and others.

In addition to psychology, you have actual goal setting and the discipline to follow through and say NO to what isn't in line with your main goal for your business. The biggest "sin", after the psychological issues, is pursuing too many goals at once, and dissipating your energy, something that I'm also guilty of. Not being able to focus and prioritize what truly matters.

Suffice to say that all these three things, psychology, goal setting, and discipline will apply across businesses, and hence be of value to everyone. So I'd be interested.

ItsAJackal

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 16, 2018
Finally took the plunge.

Any update?

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
@Fox

I applied as well last night. To be quite honest, this is my first time posting in this forum. You made a really great compelling argument about why creating websites for business owners is a great first step to creating our Fastlane Businesses.

I didn't get a confirmation either. But I went through the quiz and application process.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox

I applied as well last night. To be quite honest, this is my first time posting in this forum. You made a really great compelling argument about why creating websites for business owners is a great first step to creating our Fastlane Businesses.

I didn't get a confirmation either. But I went through the quiz and application process.

If you don’t any confirmation soon send me a PM with your email and I’ll look into it. Thanks.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
If you don’t any confirmation soon send me a PM with your email and I’ll look into it. Thanks.
Hi Fox!

I don't think I have the ability to send a PM as I just created my account. I'll see if I can PM you though.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi Fox!

I don't think I have the ability to send a PM as I just created my account. I'll see if I can PM you though.

Just sent you a message now.

Max Yeap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 24, 2017
Malaysia
Just joined the program a few days ago (had some issues with the credit card and made my payment with cryptocurrency in the end). @Fox is super helpful when it comes to the onboarding process. Already learned a lot in just section 1 even as a full-time digital marketer myself. I'll keep you guys updated here with my results. Cheers!

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
Sounds great! Coach involvement and a good learning environment are important to me when joining programs. I like that "did my students get results or not" mentality of his.
This is so true. I've been a part of four or five online coaching/mentorship groups. All of them, the coach/mentor is frankly too busy with other priorities or the community is poorly managed and stagnant. The quality of the community and how personally Rob involves himself is at another level. I really believe that the school is a sweet spot for this reason.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Just joined the program a few days ago (had some issues with the credit card and made my payment with cryptocurrency in the end). @Fox is super helpful when it comes to the onboarding process. Already learned a lot in just section 1 even as a full-time digital marketer myself. I'll keep you guys updated here with my results. Cheers!

Sounds great! Coach involvement and a good learning environment are important to me when joining programs. I like that "did my students get results or not" mentality of his.

Thanks guys and great to have you join @Yeap Yong Tuck.

We have been really trying to keep increasing the student service and value all the time!

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Any update?
Hey bud!

When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well.
What I find to be super helpful is being in a student-study/work group, where we're all on a similar level and facing similar challenges.
I'm still in the portfolio stage atm, and it's dragged on a bit because my dayjob has been bludgeoning me with O/T and demands.

I'll try to update as I get through the stages, but since I haven't gotten to true prospecting yet, I don't have too much to share beyond this.
Hope it helps!

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Thinking of joining the freelance course which is worth $95 at the moment. I do think it’s worth the investment if I start getting the clients. But I’m just curious, Would it help me in getting international clients? I’m asking this since I don’t think anyone in my country would pay $1000 for a website.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Regardless of the above reply, I’ve joined the freelance program. Can’t wait to get started :)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Regardless of the above reply, I’ve joined the freelance program. Can’t wait to get started :)

Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot.

When you are in the new group just post up if you have any questions.

Thanks.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot.

When you are in the new group just post up if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Can’t find the link to the private group. Can you PM me the link?

darkblood

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 13, 2021
Greetings everyone, I joined the forum last week, after reading TMF and Unscripted .

I would like to apply to the program but I have some questions and issues, I’m a student in maritime college 1st year, it’s close to the military system where you must be there nearly the entire week from Saturday evening to Thursday afternoon with Friday the only full free day I have (in my country business days are Sunday to Thursday with Friday and Saturday being off days), so my issue is the scarcity of time, in the college our schedule starts 6:30 am then ends 8:00 pm.

I’m quite unsure of applying to the program would be any benefit to my situation I have no will to continue or finish the college nor I can drop out of it without something like a strong reason or perhaps some sort of income that will back me up otherwise my parents and family will start world war 3 at home ( I’m from Asia so you all know about the degree/high paying job thing ).

English is my second language but it’s not an issue at all as my accent is good.

I don’t wanna waste 4 years in a college that will make me be on the sea for months just for a monthly paycheck even if the salary was high.

I saw this program and thought this might get me out of this miserable situation, I only got this feeling and the fire burning inside of me

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Can’t find the link to the private group. Can you PM me the link?

Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.